I've been scammed by 'Michael Davis' - LibraMarkets.com

Libra Markets recovery ... ok. Amazing story.
Did he donate part of recovery proceeds to the shelter? Which shelter, provide name and address.
The fact that Libra Markets do not have a recovery department makes nonsense of your opinion.
Also, as my Forex trading account manager has pointed out, nobody can recover money you have lost trading. The losses go into all the Forex trading accounts which make a profit.
Anyone suggesting they're able to recover your investment and furthermore recover some of your lost profits is definitely a scammer.
If I'm wrong then put me in touch with a company who is trustworthy, accountable and has an open track record of their success rates.

If you mean for Libra Markets - yes they have a website.
Now, follow this.........

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16073/libramarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

@Michael89 we wait for you detailed story on how you were helped to recover money. And how you lost it in the first place. Oh yes, and how Michael Davis volunteers in a shelter-now that would be great to hear.
So let's have it here OK?

Are you still in touch with the scammer? You can track their location via email if they are still responding to your requests.
I had similar scam happened to me. I purchased bitcoins into my wallet by following the instructions from scammer, but they are all transferred away into other wallet. I think scammers stole the private key. What's the point scam other people and commit crimes? Do they feel good every day?

I had similar scam happened to me. I purchased bitcoins into my wallet by following the instructions from scammer, but they are all transferred away into other wallet. I think scammers stole the private key. What's the point scam other people and commit crimes? Do they feel good every day?
The point is to take the money. Feeling comes second.

I received a phone call from Michael Davis (might not be his real name) who said he worked for Libra Markets (L.M.) recovery and he was recovering and paying back people like myself who had opened a trading account with L.M. He told me due to regulations within L.M. they were closing the accounts and refunding my initial investments, plus, he maybe able to send me some of the profit my account had lost in recent months.
I went along with him - as I did have an account with Libra Markets which had just gone into negative equity.
We used 'Team Viewer' on my laptop and he showed me how to open up a wallet. He then helped me set up a Master Card payment for £700.00 to buy BTC's and put into the wallet. The transaction went through Simplex.com
He then wanted me to set up another wallet and make a deposit - but my bank kept blocking the transaction.
It was then I realised something was not right.
Later that night I was informed by Simplex my purchase of BTC's was being sent to my wallet - and gave the wallet address but I had no idea where it existed so started to panic. When I eventually found my wallet at Atomic.com it was empty. The BTC's had been deposited but four hours later it had been transferred to another wallet. I could see this in my wallet and on the Blockchain.
After a lot of conversations with Atomic and Simplex support and my Bank, I had to concede I had been scammed. Both Simplex and Atomic had done nothing wrong. Hence, my bank said they are unable to activate a 'Chargeback'. The £700.00 plus the £35.00 transaction fee has been lost to this scammer - unless anyone knows of a way of recovering it?

These are the details I have of this scammer:
NAME: Michael Davis
EMAIL: Michael Davis / finance - refund division <michaeldavis.finance@protonmail.com>
PHONE NUMBERS (he called me on): +44 2080 898207, 898249, 898319, 894847, 897846, 898319. One number came up on my call identifier saying it was from Any-Trades.Com

I have reported this scam to https://reporting.actionfraud.police.uk/.
Cheers for the heads up

Now, follow this.........

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16073/libramarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

I would do as you have suggested but it appears Libra Markets ceased operations as their website is no longer operating.
More information is here: https://fintelegram.com/tag/libra-markets/ which explains why.

Back