I've got a lot on my mind.

Despite the fact that everyone understands that trading is directly related to financial risks, now there is an even larger category of people who still don't take this business seriously and continue to play, I do not understand this approach to such a serious and quite profitable business.

It can be frustrating I agree. It is important that people educate themselves before trading. It is also important to read the small print before signing up with a broker.

People want to believe that trading can fundamentally change their lives and help them get the income they want. And that is absolutely normal. And yes, a lot of people are trapped by swindlers because of the excitement and rush, who press on greed and pity, drawing people's fairytale prospects that are not supported by anything. But now the information direction is developing very dynamically and you can find information about anything, including any broker and I think that this will help many people to avoid difficulties and failures.

Yes, in many cases, people themselves are to blame for registering with incomprehensible brokers who can not provide at least some security and openly cheat people. This is because some people come into trading in a desperate attempt to change something in their lives and do not think about the consequences. In my opinion this is sad, on the other hand this situation is common in all spheres, and it is your right to be cheated or not...

So true... and whatever happened to being responsible for your own trades. Some traders are unable to take the heat therefore should stay out of the kitchen.
Yes, sure we have our own responsibility in our decision, trading forex is not an easy way to earn, this needs patience in trading and also keeps learning.

Maybe any trader ever try use signal, but they blaming signal due to get loss, and blaming others will not one solution

This not the right approach towards learning until you not your responsibility and mistakes you can not grow. All will not be good in market for every trader, he has to struggle to find right ways. Even sure signals are not surety of profit so never depend totally on anything go as market is going .

And I have a lot of friends who use bonuses, and regularly. And there are those who do not use them categorically. And this is an eternal confrontation. I do not see anything wrong with it, the main thing is that the broker does not stop the withdrawal of funds with the help of a bonus or some other incomprehensible conditions.

Back