• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IveForex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just an observaton. The account has grown by about 1000 % and is still trading the same lot sizes. So I guess it either has no money management or they are useing some REALLY extreme settings for it. I'd like to know which is the case. Doe's anyone know? Tim

Santam710. If you are making a profit with this EA on a live account would you be prepared to send me investor access to yout live account.

Many thanks
szendro

Can you offer a demo version that can be tested on our brokers, or a version that has fixed 0.01 or 0.1 lots and has a 2-week expiration so we can test live/real on our brokers and see if it is going to work? $800 is a lot of money with no refund policy. This would help prove you are not scamming. Thanks. As for other comments about scalping, the success of it definitely depends on the broker, execution speed, slippage, liquidity, etc. It can work on certain brokers and it will surely fail on most. The only way to find out is to test on real/live money account. Therefore trade as small as possible to minimize risk during initial forward test. Also, if you can find out what trade size threshold changes the game with your particular broker, e.g. some offset/execute almost instantly for small sizes and then intervene on bigger trades or send them to the market directly where significant slippage can occur. That's been my experience.

Beware, I posted the same information, which is true - take a look for yourself using the links I posted, on the vendor's myfxbook discussion and he blocked me. Those are the actions of a scam artist and a fraud. This arbitrage EA is very unlikely to work on any reputable broker with a decent feed. I would ask FPA to evaluate as a very probably scam. He's charging $800 non-refundable and his accounts are unverified, most likely all demo (with lagging feeds). Please investigate and expose.

MFATA or MFA TA EA is an arbitrage EA, based on the westernpips EA, that apparently only works on brokers with a lagging feed to SANKO Bank. If you have a good broker with a very fast feed, it is not likely to work. That is one reason why it works so much better on demo feeds (which typically lag). ThinkForex and HotForex have lagging feeds. I don't think this would work on my broker. Check out these threads for more information before you spend $800:

"http://www.worldwide-invest.org/threads/9162-Mfata?highlight=mfata"
"http://westernpips.com/index/newest_eng/0-28"
"http://minus.com/m8VSC1oHt"

MFATA or MFA TA EA is an arbitrage EA, based on the westernpips EA, that apparently only works on brokers with a lagging feed to SANKO Bank. If you have a good broker with a very fast feed, it is not likely to work. That is one reason why it works so much better on demo feeds (which typically lag). ThinkForex and HotForex have lagging feeds. I don't think this would work on my broker. Check out these threads for more information before you spend $800. Just do a search for "westernpips" or "MFATA worldwide-invest."

Yes, this an arbitrage EA, not a scalper. I made the mistake of buying it assuming there would be a refund available. I was wrong, there is no refund. At $800 USD it is a fairly big risk, but that would be ok if it made profits. I ran MFATA on my Go Markets acount at 0.01 lots for two weeks. The first week it made a small loss and in the second week it made no trades at all. I am now running it on a Hot Forex demo account. I intend to submit a detailed review eventually.

I saw Ur post about MFATA EA .Very good.I also wich to
have this EA but basically I am very poor I can not afford MFATA by $800.
I request U please can U share Ur original version of
MFATA with me for which act of kindness I shall be ever
grateful to U.Try to help me.

Back