• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IvyBot.com

General discussions of a financial company
what are the settings for Stop Loss and Trailing Stop
default settings are 0.0 for both. Need help in this regard.

I wouldn't change anything but the lot size depending on your account available margin or balance. You can use a max of 1 Lot per $1,000 or less.
I've tried the scalper settings. It does trade more often but it also loses more often so i'd stick with the default settings.

Ivybot Settings

Charles20

Lots TS StopLoss
EURUSD 0.5 25 40
USDJPY 0.5 20 33
EURJPY 0.5 10 20
USDCHF 0.5 15 25
These were the settings I used, and I got 9 straight wins, maybe I got lucky.
But anyway I e-mailed support regarding this and they e-mailed me back that I should leave the default settings of 0.0 and there is a builtin stopLoss and TS. Further they said I can use the TS and SL setting of my choice.
I have tried several robots and this one looks promissing

Not for me!

I am not sure they no what they are doing. Entered in sell trade USDJPY (what else) at 93.76 and exited 14 minutes later at 94.17 realizing a 41 pip loss. Re-entered immediately with another short trade at 94.17 and the market continued moving against them to 94.42. Another 25 pip loss TOTAL 66pips. That without any Stop Loss as their system has internal checks and balances to minimise losses. (still trading around 94.48 level as I write) On another trade using the scalping settings also short on USDJPY at 93.93 and now trading on 94.48 - 55 pip loss. These clowns have lost 121 pips during the course of today and climbing.

They have not once traded the other pairs because I guess they included as an incentive to buy their product rather than being able to deliver on their promises.

What sort of system are they using? Certainly not based on technical data.

Anyone buying this product do so at their peril - I am out of here and getting a refund.

I am not sure they no what they are doing. Entered in sell trade USDJPY (what else) at 93.76 and exited 14 minutes later at 94.17 realizing a 41 pip loss. Re-entered immediately with another short trade at 94.17 and the market continued moving against them to 94.42. Another 25 pip loss TOTAL 66pips. That without any Stop Loss as their system has internal checks and balances to minimise losses. (still trading around 94.48 level as I write) On another trade using the scalping settings also short on USDJPY at 93.93 and now trading on 94.48 - 55 pip loss. These clowns have lost 121 pips during the course of today and climbing.

They have not once traded the other pairs because I guess they included as an incentive to buy their product rather than being able to deliver on their promises.

Anyone buying this product do so at their peril - I am out of here and getting a refund.

samething here, do you able to find any phone number on thier website? i want to refund, but can't find thier contact, i guess i can email them.

IVYBOT results have not been good.

I started using IVYBOT on a BEAM FX demo account on 7/28/09. To date it has made 15 trades 14 on USDJPY and 1 on USDCHF. It does not trade on the other pairs it is supposed to. Total has been 7 winning trades and 8 losing trades. Currently am -$50.00 for the account. I ihave checked the settings and everything looks correct and I get the smiley face on the chart.

IVYBOT POINT over here and says "Look at this site and how well we are doing". Somebody give me a hint will you?

I am in the USA. Is BEAM the wrong broker. IVYBOT recommneded them and they good reviews here.

the same question

I also got the big loss on USDJPY with ivybot, but the different thing was that ivybot held the short position at 93.80 until i can't afford the lost and stoploss by myself. Please tell me how to get the refund.

IvyBot Version 5.0 just came out.

--------------------
New Updates:
--------------------

* Full 5 Digit Compatibility
* Manual Magic Number Entry
* Improved Synergy with all MetaTrader 4 Platforms
* Updated Trading Settings

Let's see how it takes from now on.

I also got the big loss on USDJPY with ivybot, but the different thing was that ivybot held the short position at 93.80 until i can't afford the lost and stoploss by myself. Please tell me how to get the refund.

chech your ClickBank Receipt in your email. there is link there, you can click on it for refund.

Last edited:
i contact two times, one time, they email me back, but wouldn't give me info on how to get refund. Second time, no answer. I don't think i'm getting my refund.

If you pay by PayPal it is very easy to get a refund.

They DO NOT honor their refund policy !!!!

Shengani..

Were you successful at getting a refund? I have been trying to get a refund now for almost a month! I ordered the robot without knowing I couldn't use on my 5-digit broker. I sent SEVERAL emails to their service and also opened help tickets to get my refund. They kept sending back replies telling me to be patient because a fix was being worked on for the 5-digit broker issue. I told them I had been patient enough and wanted my refund. I sent them specific instructions AT LEAST 4 times telling them I wanted my refund in no uncertain terms. I have not heard another word from them. I gave them 48 hours until I was coming on Forex Peace Army and giving them a very negative review. They have not responded within the 48 hours so here I am! This is almost a month folks that I have been trying to get my refund! STAY AWAY FROM IVYBOT... they are a scam. Their refund policy is a complete LIE !!!

If anyone has been successful at getting his/her refund, please let me know how you were able to get it..

TIA..
Rosheen

Back