• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IvyBot.com

General discussions of a financial company
I hope you solve your problem.

As to me, i will wait some more time to see how version 5 works.

Ivybot version 5

What is 5 versus 4 digit broker and advantages?
Does anyone know what is new Manual Magic Number Entry?

Refund Policy is Fine

I don't know why anyone could not get a refund. It is through Clickbank and it is just a few clicks of the mouse. I got mine. I will be watching version 5 though to see if it actually works.

Illustration

Why did Forex Peace Army remove the Prime Forex demo for Ivybot?

I believe if we set the TP to be a more reasonable 20 pips, then there will be a lot more winning trades.

Also, I still had trouble getting it to work on FXCBS. Any suggestions?

Refund process not so hard!

Well fellow traders at the rate these so called ....EA's (robots) appear in our emails ( making unrealistic claims) it is inevitable that the majority are mediocre products.
I bought it and tried in a thoroughgoing way on 2 demo acct. for 4weeks and......didn't work for me.

To get refund writhing the time limit you go directly to "clickbank customer service" as per your receipt.
Click and you will be presented with an "order detail" at the the top left click "Get support" and go to "refund", write your reasons and you will get a ticket number .
>From there on your request in in good hands and you will get your refund within 1 or 2 business days.

Cheers
:)

Hi
Listened to the webinar this morning and there is a new version coming out at the end of this month.
I personally did not have this robot set up correctly and was blaming the 4 digit 5 digit broker thing. I set it up correctly two days ago and had 3 trades virtually straight away with a profit of £254 - have an open trade at the moment usd/jpy for a profit of £12. I am going to stick with this robot for the time being.
Demo Account with Alpari UK.
Good luck to all
Kzkoala

yeah. Ivy5.0 is alright. Coming out with a Version 5.1 soon with better money management and equity security. Should be not bad. Nevertheless. the TP settings should be set at 20-30. no more no less. Go on Aggressive settings and run it. See how things goes for you. Mine seem to be making alright profits. 1 month on my 3k account now im up 2515 in profit. There are alot of crazy bots out there. im was considering of getting a refund then get another one that i have eyed on. Nevertheless i still find Ivy not too bad compared to the other bots. Hope theres some new opinion from some long time EA players here =) take care..happy trading :)

Settings

Holycreation

What Ivybot settings do you employ? So you set the TP to be 20-30? What broker do you use? Are you referring to a demo or live account?

Last edited:
Back