• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IvyBot.com

General discussions of a financial company
Very Disappointed

I have been started trading using this EA with FOREX.COM and FXDD since the robot launched. Initially it never trades... not those profitable EUR/JPY and the USD/JPY trades as shown in the Forex Peace Army demo a/c. When it started trading and until today, only 2 winning trades (1 USD/JPY and 1 USD/CHF) and the rest ( I remember at least 3 USD/JPY) were all losers in both Forex.com and FXDD live A/c. I am giviing up on this EA.

I had abother USD/JPY trade last night at another loss of $230.00. I heard from some saying it's 0/4 with his IVYBOT USD/JPY. it seems to want to short when it should go long.
It's shorting at the bottom it had a $25.00 profit then went Bad fast.
I just request a refund from click bank

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for IvyBot.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

I have been using I/bot since day 1 when first released using BasicFx and ForexMeta. As most of you know $/Y is the pair traded most and a few $Chf. Made $1100 one day but lost the next of about $800. I kept going to support for help with stop loss but really no help at all. Most of the support is vg as I had 6 weeks of Megadroid & got out of that because they kept promoting other products besides their own. That is why I/bot people seem to be there trying to help us. Now to 5.0 and then 5.1 and 2. We traded for the first time on 5.0 yesterday on $/Y and $chf for loss and win, with a small loss overall. I have now inserted the T/S and s/l that "Charles20" suggested. BasicFX is on deafult and ForexMeta on the chnages so we shall see. I would like anybody else out there to give us their results too.

ouch jpy

i have 2 open accounts fxsolutions forex meta ivy is on forex meta has any one used a smaller number than 90 to see if ivy would gather more smaller trades. has any one put in a stoploss into ivy or is it even possible.

did you ever get your $

i also sent for a refund started on the reciept / customer service/ refund/ email-credit card # last 4 . will see
i may try later

like what i did to my ivy...set a SL margin urself in the settings. and TP to be much lower. maybe 10-20 pips. Market too volatile to take the long trend this few weeks. go aggressive settings n low TP margin. If u want to place any pending orders...use the one that was promoted with Ivybot membership page. FOREX EXECUTOR. try those. Members pls post some results for each to check it out =) cheers..happy trading.

New Settings

I used the aggressive settings and the TP and SL settings provided by Jonb and traded Ivybot on Prime4x for about 2 weeks. The result has been quite rewarding, much better than the original settings. With TP of only 20 and SL 33, the pair USDJPY yields a lot more winning trades.

A side note, I found that Prime4x is a good broker for an optimal combination of Fapturbo, Megadroid and Ivybot. Most of the time, Ivybot trades during the daytime, while the other two trade in the evening (Eastern Time).

IvyBot -- Advertised 523% Return for 2009 -- Scam

Has anyone been able to replicate their advertised performance? For the first 190 days of 2009 they claim a 523% return. My cumulative results for all 4 EAs was always negative. I even changed brokers to their recommended broker of BasicFX -- no significant improvement.

During a 3 week period I sent over 12 emails requesting help. All I received was their "canned" responses which were useless. I requested they work with me on one of EAs to get its performance test to an acceptable level. Their response, "use the default settings", which I replied I was using. They never sent me a list of the exact settings. Also, they never replied to my direct question of, "Are you able to reproduce the 523% performance results? If so, what are your settings?"

I requested a full refund via 6 different emails. My request shows up in their support system, is assigned a ticket number, and shortly thereafter it is deleted and the ticket number is invalid. BTW - I have screen shots to document the above process.

Stay away from this product.

ivybot new

Charles saw your msge here, I just got Ivybot and I am confused, I REALLY appreciate if I could contact u directly and learn from your experience, I find THEIR customer Service, all via email, sucks, I NEED to be able to talk and have some small questions answered and MAYBE you would like to exchange experiences and information, two heads might do a better job. my email is luismoran@shaw.ca , I am in Vancouver Canada

gracias

Luis

Back