• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IvyBot.com

General discussions of a financial company
half cooked is good

Ivyboot killed already my second demo account and i dont know what to do.

They say it is such a cool robot and will earn me so much pips but on my account it eat only demo money like crazy.

Ivyboot killed already my second demo account and i dont know what to do.

They say it is such a cool robot and will earn me so much pips but on my account it eat only demo money like crazy.

refunds@clickbank.com

forward your e-mail reciept to them and tell them you want a refund. As long as your within the 60 day window theres no problem, you'll have your refund in a day or two

refunds@clickbank.com

forward your e-mail reciept to them and tell them you want a refund. As long as your within the 60 day window theres no problem, you'll have your refund in a day or two

Hi Ken, what do you think about IVYBOT?
Could you share your experience?
Which broker is good for IVYBOT & what is your current setting?

Please help to clarify.

Try the alternate scalper settings

I have been using IvyBot on a DEMO acct since 12-2-9, with mixed results. I have had some big gains and big losses, with an overall profit.

Recently, after reading the manual, I discovered that IvyBot has alternate scalper settings. After changing to these settings IvyBot trades much more frequently. I have also met with a greater level of success. In the week that I used these settings I have only had one loss, a small one at that. I have also had my largest single win from any EA I have been testing. Just under $700, nice.

I have been using IvyBot on a DEMO acct since 12-2-9, with mixed results. I have had some big gains and big losses, with an overall profit.

Recently, after reading the manual, I discovered that IvyBot has alternate scalper settings. After changing to these settings IvyBot trades much more frequently. I have also met with a greater level of success. In the week that I used these settings I have only had one loss, a small one at that. I have also had my largest single win from any EA I have been testing. Just under $700, nice.
You just read the manual after you had bough IVYBOT since Dec?I though you should read once have to copy in hand.

jhmalnowski,

Back test those settings on all the pairs and you may find that the scalper settings are extremelly irregular. Unless they have changed them drasticaly, they all traded differently, and none were particularly profitable. They seemed like they were simply created to show the systems optimization capabilities, and entice new users, in all cases the regular settings were more profitable. Even then the EURJPY settings seemed incomplete, it was incapable of trading as often as the others. Maybe they have changed some things, the entire robot seemed like it was initialy thown at the market before being completed.

Have the EX4 file sizes increased? When I bought my copy the file size was 10K, not enough to do much with. Overall this was a very simplistic program, but I did like some of its trades, it just wasnt overall profitable.

jhmalnowski,

Back test those settings on all the pairs and you may find that the scalper settings are extremelly irregular. Unless they have changed them drasticaly, they all traded differently, and none were particularly profitable. They seemed like they were simply created to show the systems optimization capabilities, and entice new users, in all cases the regular settings were more profitable. Even then the EURJPY settings seemed incomplete, it was incapable of trading as often as the others. Maybe they have changed some things, the entire robot seemed like it was initialy thown at the market before being completed.

Have the EX4 file sizes increased? When I bought my copy the file size was 10K, not enough to do much with. Overall this was a very simplistic program, but I did like some of its trades, it just wasnt overall profitable.
Hi Ken,

Are you still trade with IVY boots? How much is the DD?

There was too much hype around new IvyBot which was released recently. Robot trades 4 pairs EURUSD / EURJPY / USDCHF / USDJPY with slightly different settings. Big claims on a website are not supported with a backtest or forward test results.

IvyBot strategy is rather simple - it is based on several standard indicators like Moving Averages and ADM - there is no rocket science involved. IvyBot is not adapted for 5-Digit feeds, it does not work on ECN brokers. Here is no stoploss or trailingstop used - so the robot generates large drawdowns.

IvyBot does not trade often - many members were disappointed to see 1-2 trades in 3 weeks.

More info: Forex Tester. Independent Forex Systems Testing and Reviews

IVYBOT setting

Ciao ragazzi,

lavoro da tempo con fap turbo e mi trovo bene; ora vorrei iniziare a lavorare anche con ivybot.

1 - cosa mi consigliate come dati di setting??

2 - qualcuno lo usa ed ha avuto un buon profitto??

3 - se io fossi il vostro migliore amico me lo consigliereste??

Grazie infinite. Sinceramente guidoforex - a presto:)

Last edited:
Back