1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jackson Fortress Asset Management scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by xeal, Aug 25, 2010.

1. xeal

xeal Recruit

Hello,

I would like to report a forex scam which has cost many people tens of thousands of dollars - some even lost close to 100K.

Several years ago, a trader named "Wayne Jackson" started posting on the Forex Factory boards. He was almost universally praised as one of the best traders around. At that time, he offered one year of forex mentorship for the cost of $500. Those who joined him were known as "jacko turtles".

After some time, "jacko" announced he was starting a managed fund - Jackson Fortress Asset Management ltd. It was a company based in Hong Kong. He promised the people who trusted him at least 30% on their investment per year on his forex trades, and people did invest a lot of money. The fund operated for about two years, from August 2008 to August 2010, because in July 2010 "jacko" announced that he was shutting down the fund and returning the money and profits to each investor.

Well, no investor had any contact with jacko since then, and no one has seen their money back. The strange thing is that jacko is still updating his trading blog daily.

I can provide more information, or you can go to the Forex Factory thread to see for yourself:
    Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain - Page 819 @ Forex Factory

I've linked to the first page where people started suspecting something was wrong.

2. xeal

xeal Recruit