Jacob Morgan Investment House

hello,

Recently, a lady called Anna called me from Jacobs Investment house introducing herself saying they can make me money. I then said to her that 'i have been scammed by brokers and you are not different'. She told me that 'we are not scammers'. After this she though i was Polish and then told me 'go back to my shitty country' and **** off. I could not believe it. Unprofessional stupid lady or what??!!

hello,

Recently, a lady called Anna called me from Jacobs Investment house introducing herself saying they can make me money. I then said to her that 'i have been scammed by brokers and you are not different'. She told me that 'we are not scammers'. After this she though i was Polish and then told me 'go back to my shitty country' and **** off. I could not believe it. Unprofessional stupid lady or what??!!
Ignore them, this is what we can do for the best :)

Hello, with me they did the same. Promissed me i can withdrawall every time when i want but nothing. To which police i have to go. In my country or where? I am ****ing hate them, really wanna go to them and catch them but i dont know where i can get them. David Hoffman and Julia Spector was my account managers. When someone know where i can find them or what i can do to get my money back please tell me.

Back