Jacob Morgan Investment House

Davegog

Recruit
Hi all,

I'm the latest victim to fall into a Binary Option Scam. The broker is Jacob Morgan Investment House. Similar to many cases, the broker will try to prove that they can trade profitability to your account. However, when I asked for withdrawal, they refused. In my case, they even put my whole account into one single trade, while I was still pending for the withdrawal to be done. I reasoned with them about their procedures on this, and they initially agreed to refund me. However, after a few months of waiting there was still no progress about the withdrawal. They started ignoring me and told me that all the money has been lost and I'll need to top up my account to recover the loss.
I'm trying to get help here about making a formal complaint to the authorities.
Can anyone suggest where can I start? Below are some info on addresses.

Website is owned and is operated by OB Capital Limited, Trust Company complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960 ID:77582. Payment and clearing services are being provided by the BG company MT Full Services EOOD, address 46-48′ Opalchenska Street, fl. 7, Sofia, Bulgaria 1303.

Hi all,

I'm the latest victim to fall into a Binary Option Scam. The broker is Jacob Morgan Investment House. Similar to many cases, the broker will try to prove that they can trade profitability to your account. However, when I asked for withdrawal, they refused. In my case, they even put my whole account into one single trade, while I was still pending for the withdrawal to be done. I reasoned with them about their procedures on this, and they initially agreed to refund me. However, after a few months of waiting there was still no progress about the withdrawal. They started ignoring me and told me that all the money has been lost and I'll need to top up my account to recover the loss.

Website is owned and is operated by OB Capital Limited, Trust Company complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960 ID:77582. Payment and clearing services are being provided by the BG company MT Full Services EOOD, address 46-48′ Opalchenska Street, fl. 7, Sofia, Bulgaria 1303.

I made a very similar experience.
The Broker from Jacob Morgen Julia Spector persuades me to invest during almost 8 month 23.500 in trading because the agreement was than never than 10% of the deposited money and that I can withdraw all the time the deposited capital.
But when I tried to withdraw some thousands I got the answer refused.
After insisting in writing und calling her on this withdrawal she made a short time trade on 6.november in which she invested all the capital and she lost all my money I entrusted to her.
She apologized saying that she was under stress and I should invest again if I want to get the money back....
I asked the financial authorities from Austria and they recommend to me to make a report at the police. I made it 3 days before
I made

The Broker from Jacob Morgen Julia Spector persuades me to invest during almost 8 month 23.500 in trading because the agreement was than never than 10% of the deposited money and that I can withdraw all the time the deposited capital.
After insisting in writing und calling her on this withdrawal she made a short time trade on 6.november in which she invested all the capital and she lost all my money I entrusted to her.
She apologized saying that she was under stress and I should invest again if I want to get the money back....
I asked the financial authorities from Austria and they recommend to me to make a report at the police. I made it 3 days before
I made

Sad that you've fallen to their unethical act. I think you've the right thing to report it to the police.

I made
Same with me.
On 10th November 2017, I deposited 100 euro. The account manager was very kind with me. She promised me the moon. Her name is Lauren Reed. I did not get support from them. I requested them to send my money back, but they do not reply me.
I live in Albania and my family is very poor. I wanted a better future for my family, that is why I started trading in a broker.
Jacob Morgan ih Investment House is a SCAM broker. They are DANGEROUS. I'm crying now and I don't know how to get my money back. Please, report again at the police. They deserve a big punishment.
Please go and report again.

Jacob Morgan Investment House is a SCAM broker. They are DANGEROUS.
Please somebody help me to get my money back.
Please, please, please, somebody help me.

Hi all,

Same with me.
Jacob Morgan Investment House is a SCAM broker. They are DANGEROUS.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Back