• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
Broker is a SCAM watch out :(

What makes you say this? i have used JAFX since they opened and i have not seen one thing to worry me. they are very very good, depsoits are fast and withdraw is faster. Excellent customer service. i run a number of pamm accounts there and havent had 1 problem.

Feel free to contact me on skype = shanemort if you would like to discuss anything about this

Shane is part of the scammer group he had a group called 100 to 100,000k also associated with JAFX which blew everybody's account. Would you care to comment on that Shane? This is a repeat now you have tradewithrobbie.com who is showing false statistics on myfxbook of accounts being in profit but all the users are complaining of blown accounts! Somebody needs to call the FCA on JAFX and Robbie Issa as they are criminals and need to be investigated! It smells like Robbie and JAFX are working together to steal clients funds. If you were taken by them please report this to the FCA in the UK and let them deal with JAFX once and for all.

I have been with JAFX from the beginning, He collected 2,000USD from each member when "John Anthony" The scammer started this broker.
He promised to give EA, he had developed a fake myfxbook result too, claiming to be having the best EA in the world.

You can see the discussion here.

myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/jafx/1116206,1
forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2578/jafx-let-the-scamming-begin

If you are really a supporter of JAFX, I would like to ask, how much money did he pay you for the Paid review ?

Because in the group he is offering around 40USD per review on websites like forexpeacearmy and myfxbook.

I would like to warn the public, Please go with other, don't go with this scammer, He has a very good MARKETING TEAM, BUT HE WILL RUN AWAY WHEN THERE IS BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY IN HIS BROKER! (ITS A WHITE LABEL)

Note: I was a buyer too, i have paid 2,000 USD to John anthony for my account, I have all the proofs of my claims, and to call JAFX AS A SCAMMER, Like me there are hundreds of them, but they are newbie's to Forex, and that is why he decided to SCAM US ALL. I have proofs. away away

Contact me here, I will provide you all the proof, including the screenshare of the conversation and payment via paypal.

Thank you!

Shane is part of the scammer group he had a group called 100 to 100,000k also associated with JAFX which blew everybody's account. Would you care to comment on that Shane? This is a repeat now you have tradewithrobbie.com who is showing false statistics on myfxbook of accounts being in profit but all the users are complaining of blown accounts! Somebody needs to call the FCA on JAFX and Robbie Issa as they are criminals and need to be investigated! It smells like Robbie and JAFX are working together to steal clients funds. If you were taken by them please report this to the FCA in the UK and let them deal with JAFX once and for all.
Hello,
Tell me more about this, I will file a complaint and email them right away.
You are free to PM me!
Thank you!

This guy that is posting multiple times is completely delusional and confused. Its so typical of people that get involved in stuff and then throw their toys out the pram when they dont really understand. The purpose of the GT was to eliminate any future fees / commissions whilst using the broker for life, something which if you were a trader with a large account would be of huge benefit in the long term, it didnt mean ALL traders had to do it ... wake up !!!

With regard to the comment of "paying for reviews" that was an email that was sent by JAFX aimed at WEBMASTERS of review websites not as a way to pay for posts.... again another example where this person posting on this thread again and again is confused.

Guys, you should understand if it's a clean business they would have used their real names or they are scared of something ?
FYI these are the owner's name is Jan Harm Snyman and these ones are Adrian Philipp Kreter and David Rogers the who manage the business. So where is the so called best trader john anthony, lol guys.

Second thing if they are that good why they can't get for themselves a Forex regulation, they are just have some kind of International business company regulation which can be anything such as a mini market :).

Guys, you should understand if it's a clean business they would have used their real names or they are scared of something ?
FYI these are the owner's name is Jan Harm Snyman and these ones are Adrian Philipp Kreter and David Rogers the who manage the business. So where is the so called best trader john anthony, lol guys.

Second thing if they are that good why they can't get for themselves a Forex regulation, they are just have some kind of International business company regulation which can be anything such as a mini market :).
In fact all the 3 of them Jan Harm Snyman, Adrian Philipp Kreter and David Rogers manage the JAFX. Also the JAFX is being made by a scam and over priced service provider called Shift Forex.

Back