• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss JAFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am extremely impressed by JAFX support. I mean it's just top notch. I deposited .5 BTC recently. Deposit went through pretty quickly. I have even spent a lot of time asking the support desk about SWAP fees and lot sizes and leverage and they actually helped answer a lot of my questions. We will see how my first withdrawal goes. I don't know John Anthony but his style reflects the kind of transparency the age of crypto calls for. Well done, Sir.

I also spent some time going through the BTC wallets, and despite tough reviews of a few, the are getting huge deposits, daily. Many millions a day. Wish them success--- so they can be solvent to payout my coming million :).

I am extremely impressed by JAFX support. I mean it's just top notch. I deposited .5 BTC recently. Deposit went through pretty quickly. I have even spent a lot of time asking the support desk about SWAP fees and lot sizes and leverage and they actually helped answer a lot of my questions. We will see how my first withdrawal goes. I don't know John Anthony but his style reflects the kind of transparency the age of crypto calls for. Well done, Sir.

I also spent some time going through the BTC wallets, and despite tough reviews of a few, the are getting huge deposits, daily. Many millions a day. Wish them success--- so they can be solvent to payout my coming million :).
Good to hear.
I use them too and have found the support first class.

Jafx is a good broker, they may be some mistakes in the past, but now, jafx has maintained high intergrity.i advice all to trust jafx, for they service is more than satisfied.
@Mmadubugwuchibuife@gmail.com ...user of jafx.

Jafx is a good broker, they may be some mistakes in the past, but now, jafx has maintained high intergrity.i advice all to trust jafx, for they service is more than satisfied.
@Mmadubugwuchibuife@gmail.com ...user of jafx.
I personally use them with no problems and have done for over a year.

Back