JAFX SCAM 2016-2017 [Pyramid Scheme]

fredtrader

Recruit
Hello FPA,

Today I would like to report a Broker and a Scam artist called John Anthony. He Scammed over 1 Million USD in the year 2016 and started his broker JAFX, Which is not regulated anywhere.
We don't even know if John Anthony exists.

I'll start off by telling how the people or the new traders got into this scam.

First of all, he started offering his Binary options signals which were having false stats about his win ratio and started gaining new traders from Facebook marketing and other sources. After knowing this he made a post on Facebook saying that he is about to launch is EA which has a neural network and he spent 6 years to build it, But in reality, it was just a Martingale and Hedge EA, which you can easily find in MQL market or just with a google search.

He Later said there will be 2 types of membership opportunities, one with Profit sharing and the other with full access to the EA. In the page it was mentioned as JAFX, Later he changed the name to JAEA.

In the Facebook post he had mentioned that he will be giving away his EA, but after purchase, he changed the page by telling us that he will be providing PAMM and JA EAR which is like an EA (Trade copier) which we can use with any other Forex broker.

He charged us around 1700 USD just for his JAFX Golden Ticket membership, We all paid using Paypal and we all knew that in Paypal we can dispute within 6 months and he made us wait for 7 months and on the 7th month he posted an update saying that he is going to launch his broker "JAFX". After launch, he offered PAMM one was called JAFX Low risk, and the other was called JAFX High risk.

As estimated there were around 600 Users who had paid for the golden ticket membership.

1700 x 600 = 1,020,000 USD.
Totally, If u estimate he made 1,020,000 USD.

I assume starting a white-label takes only 10,000 USD. I can say that he is running a Pyramid Scheme now.

His Facebook group had 600+ users who had purchased his membership, Later he removed all his posts which had proof of his EA/PAMM or any of the Golden ticket membership information on his website or Facebook group posts.

He then wanted to filter our active traders of his broker and invited them to join his new group on Facebook.

Everything from providing EA By using Fake Screenshots and false report to providing PAMM and Golden ticket membership, this was a SCAM from the beginning.

JAFX, (John Anthony) No doubt has a very good Marketing team with good skills, Their job is to post Fake blog articles recommending new traders to deposit big funds to JAFX. and also recently John Anthony was also sending emails and was posting it in his group for the users to write good reviews and get free money in their trading account.

I don't believe any one who is saying good to JAFX. As we all can see what they did, and how they got away with it.

JAFX is known to manipulate things, But I have all the proofs needed to back my claims.

forum.binaryoptions.net/discussion/2578/jafx-let-the-scamming-begin

Now the ones who are talking against them are getting the refund/compensation, Indirectly they are just shutting the mouth of the ones who are making the noise.

I want FPA Court to be the judge

Thank you

Hello FPA,

Today I would like to report a Broker and a Scam artist called John Anthony. He Scammed over 1 Million USD in the year 2016 and started his broker JAFX, Which is not regulated anywhere.

First of all, he started offering his Binary options signals which were having false stats about his win ratio and started gaining new traders from Facebook marketing and other sources. After knowing this he made a post on Facebook saying that he is about to launch is EA which has a neural network and he spent 6 years to build it, But in reality, it was just a Martingale and Hedge EA, which you can easily find in MQL market or just with a google search.

He Later said there will be 2 types of membership opportunities, one with Profit sharing and the other with full access to the EA. In the page it was mentioned as JAFX, Later he changed the name to JAEA.

In the Facebook post he had mentioned that he will be giving away his EA, but after purchase, he changed the page by telling us that he will be providing PAMM and JA EAR which is like an EA (Trade copier) which we can use with any other Forex broker.

He charged us around 1700 USD just for his JAFX Golden Ticket membership, We all paid using Paypal and we all knew that in Paypal we can dispute within 6 months and he made us wait for 7 months and on the 7th month he posted an update saying that he is going to launch his broker "JAFX". After launch, he offered PAMM one was called JAFX Low risk, and the other was called JAFX High risk.

As estimated there were around 600 Users who had paid for the golden ticket membership.

I assume starting a white-label takes only 10,000 USD. I can say that he is running a Pyramid Scheme now.

His Facebook group had 600+ users who had purchased his membership, Later he removed all his posts which had proof of his EA/PAMM or any of the Golden ticket membership information on his website or Facebook group posts.

He then wanted to filter our active traders of his broker and invited them to join his new group on Facebook.

Everything from providing EA By using Fake Screenshots and false report to providing PAMM and Golden ticket membership, this was a SCAM from the beginning.

JAFX, (John Anthony) No doubt has a very good Marketing team with good skills, Their job is to post Fake blog articles recommending new traders to deposit big funds to JAFX. and also recently John Anthony was also sending emails and was posting it in his group for the users to write good reviews and get free money in their trading account.

I don't believe any one who is saying good to JAFX. As we all can see what they did, and how they got away with it.

JAFX is known to manipulate things, But I have all the proofs needed to back my claims.

Now the ones who are talking against them are getting the refund/compensation, Indirectly they are just shutting the mouth of the ones who are making the noise.

Thank you
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.jafx.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13417/jafx-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/JAFXecn/ (Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)

Like I said more will come out to complain over time. All of these people were Willy Wonka'd!

Screen shot 2017-09-07 at 6.33.33 AM.png

JAFX has recently joined FPA to deal with any complaints that may arise...

I can confirm that as soon as Fred posted this thread on FPA, he came to live chat and told us that he had made a thread. After chatting for a while on live chat it appears that Fred just assumed that he wouldn't receive a refund and never actually got in touch with us to ask for one. Fred did not use his Golden Ticket status or the EA so therefore we refunded him into his newly created JAFX account which he instantly withdrew via BitCoin..... Fred can you please confirm this.

On this note i would like to point people to this post on the official JAFX thread... There is no need to open threads about JAFX when you can just talk to us directly and resolve your complaint!

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/jafx-com.48652/page-2#post-294021

Why don't you explain your performance and how it vanished off myfxbook. I am very sure you will only talk about your pamm/ea results privately as you are frauds and sooner or later with you being a broker now the FCA will be coming after you for your dealings with the investors as they figure out they got absolutely less than nothing for their purchased "Golden Tickets" if you wish to disagree with this statement, fine than explain what exactly those "Golden Ticket" holders received for the money they spent? o_O So as you guys who purchased this bollocks from this con man, all you have to do is look at what you got in return. I am more then sure you not only did not get a profit from this but he took the other side of your trades and made money on your losses as well!
Good Job, you been "WILLY WONKA'D!!!"

giphy.gif

To note about John Anthony, he will likely upsell you to the next con game he has in the pipes as we have been informed of his copying another group called SPECTRE to sell you his coming "BlockChain Scam" So if he has promised you this next great thing and some BS program that gives you suckers/golden ticket holders early access, well that is just part of his con and how he keeps it going :rolleyes: also how he wishes to try to keep those poor fools that fell for it on the hook and not complain about being scammed. Problem is you were scammed and you will be getting less than a big donut hole = ZERO
for all the $ you put into "John Anthony" and his never ending black hole of losses, that you can see everyday when looking at your account balance, well if anything is left that is LoL! Ouch oops that was mean, sorry for your losses! Look on the brightside, John thanks you as he goes shopping with your $!

Hello FPA,

Thank you
Hello i was following this thread and i realized i have a friend who has been a victim. What steps have you taken so far?

I don't know anything about this EA but I have used JAFX as a forex broker for the past 7 months and have been very happy.
Their customer support has been very helpful and I have made withdrawals with no fuss.
Maybe they have evolved?

Back