j'ai un sérieux problème avec investtech fx pour retirer des fonds. je crains l'arnaque

ndforex

Recruit
[langtitle=fr]j'ai un sérieux problème avec investtech fx pour retirer des fonds. je crains l'arnaque[/langtitle]

Bonjour

Bon je viens raconter mon problème avec investtech fx, je ne dois pas être le premier de la liste.
J'ai ouvert un compte depuis 1 an et demi. ça fait 2 semaines que je cherche à retirer de l'argent sur mon compte, mais à chaque fois
c'est un email automatique de réponse que j'obtiens, que vous donne ici.

"Thank you for your email. Please note your message is valuable and it will be handled within 24hrs in the order in which it was received.
For general inquiries the call center sup_port is open Sunday from 5PM EST till Friday 5PM EST- 24hours a day/ 5 days a week.
If you wish to open and fund an account, please visit: www.investtechfx.com".

Pour avoir insister la semaine dernière, et menacer de les discréditer dans des forums de la finance, j'obtiens ce nouveau message:

"Thank you for your email. Please note your message is valuable and it will be handled within 24hrs in the order in which it was received.
For general inquiries the call center sup_port is open Sunday from 5PM EST till Friday 5PM EST- 24hours a day/ 5 days a week.
If you wish to open and fund an account, please visit: ......".

depuis le jour de réception de ce message, je n'ai plus de nouvelles, et chaque j'envoi un email de relance, mais sans suite.

Je suis découragé et je veux clôturer mon compte et récupérer mes fonds dans mon compte moneybookers.

Quel recours je peux avoir ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you deposit via moneybookers or did you deposit by some other means? If you deposited by bank wire, talk to your bank about how to file international financial fraud charges. If you used moneybookers to deposit, file a complaint with them. Anything you can do to bring pressure against these scammers is a good thing.

Talk to your local police about filing charges for internet based financial fraud. How to do this will vary from country to country.

Don't let them know you are making inquiries in forums or with banks or the police. Tell them you are getting ready to do it if they won't respond, but don't tell them when/if you actually do. They will use that as an excuse to hold your money.

The generic responses you report are a new phenomenon for InvestTech. Normally, they have a pile of ready made excuses and delays. Maybe this is a sign that they are finally about ready to shut themselves down and start scamming under a new name.

Bonjour
Oui je suis chez moneybookers. Mercie pour vos bons conseils.
je vais leur envoyer un dernier email et en même temps écrire moneybookers à ce sujet

Try contacting them by livechat and phone too. Keep after them until they give you some sort of response.

Investtechfx finaly process my initial request of a withdrawal of 300$, even if i am still running for a second withdrawal of 300$. For this delay, may be not their fault, because as they explained it, their "system automatically recognized that these two requests were the same request".
I notice that their spread is good, they respect the bunus when you open your account, and, as many fx borkers, their have a correct MT4 running fine.
But they need to reveiw their system of withdrawal to avoid customers running behind them, or cry in forum, before receiving funds.
They promise to change their system to satisfy better their customer

Investtechfx finaly process my initial request of a withdrawal of 300$, even if i am still running for a second withdrawal of 300$. For this delay, may be not their fault, because as they explained it, their "system automatically recognized that these two requests were the same request".
I notice that their spread is good, they respect the bunus when you open your account, and, as many fx borkers, their have a correct MT4 running fine.
But they need to reveiw their system of withdrawal to avoid customers running behind them, or cry in forum, before receiving funds.
They promise to change their system to satisfy better their customer

Keep a very close eye on them and don't put any more money in. InvestTech's people are masters at coming up with excuses to lock up all your money for a year or more.

Personally, that alone would be enough to make me close an account, even if they had the best trading conditions in the world. It doesn't do any good to make money if you can't be sure that you'll get it back.

I would also close my account and find another Broker. There are many good Brokers that are registered in the United States but also have offices in other countries. Being that a company is registered in the United States with the CFTC and other agencies does give you some advantage in the event you are a victim of a scam. Do not be fooled by low spreads or the fact that they finally gave back your $300.00, chances are that if the amount was higher $5000.00 or more they would have come up with some excuse not to turn your money over to you. After all 300.00 really is not a lot of money!!! Find a new Broker... NOW.

I return on this forum to recognize that Investetch Fx was finally honest with me.
I recommend even him to those who want to open an account, because they have a system of bonus
which allows you to multiply your initiale deposit, and in more, they have a very tight spread from
1000 euro of deposit. Besides, if you open the VIP account, you have almost a spread null
what allows you to win with low market variations , and that's good for scalper.

I return on this forum to recognize that Investetch Fx was finally honest with me.
I recommend even him to those who want to open an account, because they have a system of bonus
which allows you to multiply your initiale deposit, and in more, they have a very tight spread from
1000 euro of deposit. Besides, if you open the VIP account, you have almost a spread null
what allows you to win with low market variations , and that's good for scalper.

You left out the part about how many people are still waiting to get their money back. You got paid your 300. Others can't get 10's of thousands back. InvestTechFx was declared to be a scam in April 2011 and still hasn't paid traders the money owed to many traders.

Oh, and that VIP account you think is so good will prevent you from making withdrawals for at least 1 year (possibly forever).

If you want to flush your money down that toilet, go right ahead. Don't take any other victims with you. There have been enough already.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...chfx-how-many-more-excuses-can-you-think.html

Last edited:
Back