Jason Fielder Fximpact.com and Triad Formula 2.0 software - RESOLVED

dstanton

Recruit
Hi guys, I am new to this site and was referred here from another forex site that I belong to. Here's the story. I am new to forex trading and before I understood the market the way I do now, I was scammed. I was researching on the internet and came across a day trading site. I downloaded the e book and started reading about day trading and the book recommended a good way to increase your bankroll is through trading forex. So I started researching forex and came across Jason Fielder and fximpact.com. I read the website and signed up for the email list. I watched a webinar on a software package called Triad Formula 2.0. The sales pitch was full force and I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. The product promises great consistent returns and it is automatic. All the bells and whistles. They say they are so confident in the product they offer a full 45 day refund with no questions asked. The software costs $2000 up front or three payments of $799. I figured I would purchase it on the installment plan and give it a test drive for a month before I decided to keep it and make another payment or return it before the second payment was automatically taken from my account. Upon further educating myself about forex, I learned that everything he is selling is either inaccurate or available for free. The purchase date was December 31, 2011. On January 23, 2012 I still had not received the product and sent an email requesting them to not even bother shipping it now as I wanted a refund. Three days later and still no response, I sent a follow up email. At this piont I also called and left several voice mails (have never had a live person answer the phone). I have sent multiple emails and left numerous voicemails and have not received any response. I have contacted the bank to block the payment and they told me they stopped the second transaction from going through. I still recieve at least one or two spam mails a day with new products he is selling. I don't want this to happen to anyone else and I would like to get my money back. Watch out for this guy...the sales pitch is incredible. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

How was your payment made? With a credit card? Was there a payment processor (like Plimus) involved?

If a credit card was used, this should be easy. Contact your issuing bank, explain that the product was never delivered and that the company is not responding to your attempts to contact them within the refund period. Ask for a chargeback. If the person you are speaking with doesn't seem to understand how to deal with that, ask to be transferred to the fraud department.

It was with debit card. During the webinar they give you a web address to type into the browser to purchase the package. My bank is on it and was able to block the next payment but told me if they are unable to get in contact with a live person, they might not be able to recover the funds. I will definitely give them a call in the morning and ask about the chargeback. Thank you for the help. I will update after I contact the bank tomorrow.

thank you for the advice. I called my local bank this morning and they echoed your suggestion. because I authorized the original payment, they can't consider it fraud, however if there is no reply from the company, they will kick the case over to Mastercard who will give me a chargeback. It has been two weeks since I began the request for a refund and one week since my bank got involved. They want to give the company a couple of more days to try and respond and then we will let Mastercard take over. I will give updates as soon as anything happens. Thanks again

Make sure to use the phrase "non-delivery of goods purchased" or something very similar when talking to Mastercard.

Update...at 5:50 pm (est) approx. two hours after my last post here, I recieved an email from "Forex Impact Support Center" and states: "your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support center." I'm not sure which request they are responding to, but hey, at least we have first contact! I will post the results of their "review".

I received a call today from Forex Impact Support and they said after reviewing my case I am elegible for a refund. My bank said even though the card is cancelled, it will still accept credits. The company said it can take between 5-7 days for the transaction to go through. I will update when the refund goes through.

Good to hear that there may still be a peaceful resolution. Keep a close eye on the calendar so you don't accidentally get outside of any refund period.

update...I have received a full refund from sharpe trade and its affiliates. I do not believe this would have been possible without the voice that FPA has allowed me. I want to say thanks to everyone for the advice and information and thank you to the FPA for the opportunity to fight back. Without websites like this, the scammers are willing to take their chances with the law. This forum helps us spread the word and even the playing field. Thanks again and if anyone needs advce and or help with this type of scam or has any questions about my experience, feel free to ask.

Back