• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Jason Fielder's "FX Arbitrage"

AppleXY

Recruit
Hey guys, back again. What do you peps think about Jason Fielder's "FX Arbitrage"? Is anyone going to try it? I might just test it out because arbitrages do occur time to time and looks pretty practical to me (unlike theoretical arbitrages such as the natural currency compared to the synethic (e.g. arbitraging the difference between GBP/JPY and GBP/USD and USD/JPY) which hardly occur).

Latency seems like a large issue and how it will execute will also be an issue. Also, wouldn't the big boys know about this pricing inefficiency and exploit it out to non-existence?

Nevertheless, It looks like a pretty solid piece of software though, quite advanced and that's why I want to give it a shot as it could be a valuable addition to my arsenal. I won't get it if it's too expensive or has no money back guarantee.

What do you guys think about it?

Here's the link (no aff links of course, pure curiosity that's all). Or google if need be.

Code:
http://www.forexarb.com/access-arbitrage-in-action

Do not buy anything from jason fielder

Jason Fielder and his gang of amateur forex people, especially his programmer Kevin Eaton, are completely unqualified to sell or make any forex products and are plain and simple scammers.

They came out with Tradeforge FX about 6 month ago - a software that was supposed to give you the opportunity to make your own EAs..... looked really promising, but never worked correctly.

Then after about 4 month they simply stopped responding in the forum and left everybody stranded with a $2000 software that did not work (I am talking about 350 members - you do the math)

They kept everybody in suspense until the refund period had past and disappeared after one update.

Jason Fielder has to be qualified as a scam artist - so be aware of his newest program called ForexArb

martin

« Last Edit: Today at 07:56:09 PM by mrinab »

Forex Arbitrage - Crash after Crash after Crash (and then some)

Theory's good but the practical has failed spectacularly on Win 7 Pro (32 and 64 bit) and Vista Business Pro (SP2). The program crashes continually leaving you in trades that you now must escape - always at a loss.
To call this a premature beta release for >$2K is the understatement of the year.
Results with a number of the fastest and most powerful modern computers (checked for malware and performance) indicate that what they claim might be achievable - but certainly NOT with the software as configured. A crash every 5 minutes at a critical juncture is the continuing result.
Tragic to say the least.

No answers yet after a full day - from support.

Anybody who doesn't go for their money back is certifiable.

Last edited:
Yeah, after reading AEAT's comments and Jason's previous failures. I didn't fall for this crap. Heck the demo crashed for me. Absolute garbage.

Thanks for the responses :)

Hatte schon beim Anbieter nachgefragt ob ich mir das System in Verbindung mit Moneybookers Escrow Payment ( Treuhandzahlung mit 14 Tage Zahlungsrückzug ) kaufen kann, aber dies hat sich dann jetzt wohl auf Grund der Antworten auf dieser Seite erledigt. Danke !

Hatte schon beim Anbieter nachgefragt ob ich mir das System in Verbindung mit Moneybookers Escrow Payment ( Treuhandzahlung mit 14 Tage Zahlungsrückzug ) kaufen kann, aber dies hat sich dann jetzt wohl auf Grund der Antworten auf dieser Seite erledigt. Danke !

2 broker feeds, two platforms, two trades = Twice the spread, twice the slippage, twice the loss. When you close 1 trade at profit, you have to wait for the other trade to become profitable which may never never never happen. Just one more loosing system. Cool na:cool:

Back