• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss jcls-forex.com ( Jordan Lindsey )

General discussions of a financial company
Jordan's Trade horror

JORDAN has a system that works over period of 10 years, MAYBE
If you join one pays a stiff fee off
USD 684,00 a year

A) to make this kind off money back you have to have a pretty big account in the first place. off you cant count!

B) one needs to trade each trade available otherwise you can be a huge loser over the period of one month!

He claims to have the best FX approach out there but i would say his is not more than average, just with a big PRICE TAG!

Yes his approach is profitable "for JORDAN" and this is a certain!

I did not make a dime in two month for various reasons
No I lost money,
1. I don't like to get up in the middle of the night to see if there is a trade coming up and if, I make mistakes entering the trade because i am not awake at all, but Jordan doesn't care, what he cares is to make lots of FEES, this is his FX gains.

His approach is like a coin flip, he has no strategy he trades whatever his indicators say he does not care about S/R or News events etc etc etc
ouch, that can be expensive for his followers.

I have a feeling that he does not even trade his system himself, why should he, Jordan makes a few thousand with fees that's much better!

I was with him for 2 month and when I announced that i quit because.....he canceled my membership in the same minute, this is not professional at all because i had still about 10 days to go.

I don't mind because this is not trading anyway, one never can learn a thing about REAL TRADING because his is a strategy with no discretion at all.

Sorry Jordan you are a nice guy, to nice for me, but your trading sucks and I have a feeling that little member if any make decent money with you and for the sake off you forum ( sorry this is just not enough), did not meet one member which was telling me he makes a living of you trading!

How comes!

please say hello to Mark i trade with George, makes much more sense and is more fun because one has alive too!

cheers

mea

JCL excellent

Personally, I'm very impressed by Jordan - both as a person and as a trader. The only criticism I'd have of his site is that I don't think he does a particularly outstanding job of explaining/teaching his trading system. However, having said that, I do think that his strategy is well thought out, minimizes risk, and works very well. And he is always working to try to improve the site and his service.

Frankly I'd be surprised if someone who followed Jordan's trading consistently DIDN'T make very nice profits.

The complaint from the poster above, about not wanting to get up in the middle of the night...well, hey, that's just the way the market works - a lot of times the action off the London open is the most important action.

I am a professional trader myself and, in fact, have my own forex advisory service that does very well - but I cheerfully pay the very reasonable monthly fee for JCL's Forex because I consider it a valuable service and resource.

And personally Jordan is a great guy - a genuinely devout Christian who considers it part of his "mission work" to help people profit through currency trading.

[And personally Jordan is a great guy - a genuinely devout Christian who considers it part of his "mission work" to help people profit through currency trading.]

At USD684,000 a year = USD57,000 per month, it is indeed a very lucrative “mission work to help people profit through currency trading”.

With that amount of fees to pay/receive per month, I would think most traders would willingly be doing the “mission work” rather than day trading.

Is Jordan still available?

Hi folks

I have been doing some research on the JCLs Forex method, and "on paper" it looks very good. I also like very much that it trades the higher TF rather than scalping. I have registered with his site, and received the automated 5-Day Mini Course, which was quite ok.

But since then I have sent 3 emails and have not received a response.

Further, FPA is the only site I have been able to find any up-to-date information about what is happening. I know Jordan was going to enter a seminary in training for the priesthood, and this may explain why I am getting "404 - site unavailable" messages with many of his site links now.

Most of the internet links are dated 2006 to 2009, or else the site is now "404"!

I like what I am seeing, but unless I can hear from a real person, to ensure there is support, I won't be buying the method for USD$147, plus PayPal says it is USD$147 per month.

I understand the one-off USD$147 fee, but why an ongoing similar fee per month?

I'm afraid I need a bit more human input before committing to such a situation.

Best wishes

Ivan

Reply from Jordan Lindsey

Hi folks

I have received a response from Jordan Lindsey, and I have to say he is very much still involved - more than ever - in his site and with his product. So much so in fact, that he also included that he is continuing to evolve his method.

I will not disclose what he is doing - [if you are really interested, send an email to him and I am certain he will inform you himself] - but I am more than happy with the offer he is currently proposing, and will be subscribing for one month.

The current cost of that is USD$147, which by industry standards is about right, in my view. However I will keep the forum informed of my progress, and the profitability and ease of use of his method.

I am already biased, because I would place Jordan Lindsey on a par with Felix regarding honesty and accountability, because of what I have been able to discover from my Google searches, and threads on FxStreet and others.

The method is based on higher time-frames such as the 4H and 8H. There is also some mention of the 15M and others for entry ... but that's all I have found so far, without actually subscribing.

Glad to be able to report back to say that this vendor is very much still involved and interested in the success of his clients.

Best wishes

Ivan

I'm beginning to have my doubts about the honesty and integrity of Jordan. I have been viewing his tutorial videos on his Trinity FX strategy, and I've followed his instructions implicitly on how to set up the charts, the indicators and the scripts in MT4. The problem is not everything that Jordan demonstrates and teaches in his videos actually works in reality. The 8 hour chart he teaches you to create as an offline chart, according to Jordan in the tutorial is supposed to update with live data as long as the 1 hour chart is open and attached. NOT. When using the Trinity FX script to place orders, they NEVER generate an order, let alone an open trade. To top it off Jordan clearly states in the tutorial that if you have enquiries to contact him. I've messaged him via the web site, I've emailed him. This has been going on now since early this week. Not a single acknowledgement or reply. This strategy is FREE. The strategy actually looks a good one, and if it is genuine then why doesn't it work and why doesn't Jordan reply to my enquires. Ivan, you seem to be able to successfully make contact with Jordan. Could you please make him aware of this post, and hopefully he will read my messages and emails and actually reply with solutions to the enquiries I have made of him. In the meantime his customer service get a 1 - 10 rating because it is non existent.

I'm beginning to have my doubts about the honesty and integrity of Jordan. I have been viewing his tutorial videos on his Trinity FX strategy, and I've followed his instructions implicitly on how to set up the charts, the indicators and the scripts in MT4. The problem is not everything that Jordan demonstrates and teaches in his videos actually works in reality. The 8 hour chart he teaches you to create as an offline chart, according to Jordan in the tutorial is supposed to update with live data as long as the 1 hour chart is open and attached. NOT. When using the Trinity FX script to place orders, they NEVER generate an order, let alone an open trade. To top it off Jordan clearly states in the tutorial that if you have enquiries to contact him. I've messaged him via the web site, I've emailed him. This has been going on now since early this week. Not a single acknowledgement or reply. This strategy is FREE. The strategy actually looks a good one, and if it is genuine then why doesn't it work and why doesn't Jordan reply to my enquires. Ivan, you seem to be able to successfully make contact with Jordan. Could you please make him aware of this post, and hopefully he will read my messages and emails and actually reply with solutions to the enquiries I have made of him. In the meantime his customer service get a 1 - 10 rating because it is non existent.

Jordan Linsey is a fraud, he traded two account of mine into the ground, one time 6500 EUR about 8500 dollar back than, now once again 5500 USD until I got out with 70% down..his response was I had the wrong timing..lol

Jordan Linsey is a fraud, he traded two account of mine into the ground, one time 6500 EUR about 8500 dollar back than, now once again 5500 USD until I got out with 70% down..his response was I had the wrong timing..lol

BTW: he does not make money with trading accounts to profit alone, if he does trade them to almost zero he still makes money on the broker FEE, little do people know about this strategy, so in case he wins , he charge you at least 25% if he loses he still makes tons of Broker Fee commission ..win win situation, think about his PAMM is not even in his name, his wife's name because she is Mexican so he is safe

Back