JENNY ROSA TRADER BIG SCAM!!! DANGEROUS!!!

report_FRAUD

Multi
JENNY ROSA TRADER!!! This is a big SCAM!!! Stay away from her!! She has stolen a lot of money via bitcoin from many people!! Big Fraud!!! And a dangerous person!! Report her Everywhere!!! She has stolen money from people who believed her! Big Scam!!!

REPORT HER EVERYWHERE!!! Search for her in Google!! There Instagram accounts of her , Bitcoin Abuse addresses of her and other stuff!! Let's stop this BIG SCAM!!!! She has steal a lot of money from people!!! Stay away from her and report her!!!!

Without any evidence being posted here I guess you mean a non-existent/faked name/account on Instagram or other social media's, right? ;)
Any real trader or investor already knows that these are fake accounts begging for your money/bitcoins.

I tested one of those Instagram accounts once upon a time and just for fun; started with 50€, got 100€ back, tried with another 50€, never got it back, IG account was closed. lol

Today I am always reporting such "Binary Options, Forex Trader, Bitcoin trader, account manager" whatever scams on Instagram. Just use the "spam report" button when visiting such fake profiles. Instagram will delete them asap.

JENNY ROSA TRADER!!! This is a big SCAM!!! Stay away from her!! She has stolen a lot of money via bitcoin from many people!! Big Fraud!!! And a dangerous person!! Report her Everywhere!!! She has stolen money from people who believed her! Big Scam!!!
Hi, you need to tell us how do you get in touch with scammer from the beginning? facebook? tinder? and does scammer direct you to a website?

how to report to authority here
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

Hi, you need to tell us how do you get in touch with scammer from the beginning? facebook? tinder? and does scammer direct you to a website?

how to report to authority here
Code:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/useful-links-where-to-report-investment-fraud.65468/

Check this big SCAM FRAUD here!

And the Instagram accounts:
The old one which reported!
And the new one!

And the site in which sends you!

BIG SCAM!!

She/He is very dangerous!!
She has stolen money from many people!!
This should be reported to FBI!!

Let's stop her!!

Without any evidence being posted here I guess you mean a non-existent/faked name/account on Instagram or other social media's, right? ;)
Any real trader or investor already knows that these are fake accounts begging for your money/bitcoins.

I tested one of those Instagram accounts once upon a time and just for fun; started with 50€, got 100€ back, tried with another 50€, never got it back, IG account was closed. lol

Today I am always reporting such "Binary Options, Forex Trader, Bitcoin trader, account manager" whatever scams on Instagram. Just use the "spam report" button when visiting such fake profiles. Instagram will delete them asap.
Report her Everywhere!!!

Back