JENNY ROSA TRADER BIG SCAM!!! DANGEROUS!!!

JENNY ROSA TRADER!!! This is a big SCAM!!! Stay away from her!! She has stolen a lot of money via bitcoin from many people!! Big Fraud!!! And a dangerous person!! Report her Everywhere!!! She has stolen money from people who believed her! Big Scam!!!
Accusing anyone by saying just "SCAM or SCAMMER" is not good. It will be very good if you can share the incident that occurred with you.

Accusing anyone by saying just "SCAM or SCAMMER" is not good. It will be very good if you can share the incident that occurred with you.

I can not believe how you can say that?? From your reputation you should know that.
We should stop her and take her to jail!!!
We should report her to FBI!!!

This is a BIG SCAM and there is no doubt about this!!

She stole my money and then she asked from me another 4000 in order to give me my profits because as she said her system asked 4000 in order to continue the transaction due to traffic...!!
And then she did not even accepted to give me back my initial investment!!
Bul***it!!

This is unacceptable!!

Report her to FBI!

She is extremely dangerous!!!
She presses people psychologically in order to give her more money!

Report her everywhere!!

Instagram Report!!
Quora Report!!
Google Report!!
FBI Report!!

Search for her in Google as
jenny rosa trader

and you will find the results that you looking for!!

I can not believe how you can say that?? From your reputation you should know that.
We should stop her and take her to jail!!!
We should report her to FBI!!!

This is a BIG SCAM and there is no doubt about this!!

She stole my money and then she asked from me another 4000 in order to give me my profits because as she said her system asked 4000 in order to continue the transaction due to traffic...!!
And then she did not even accepted to give me back my initial investment!!
Bul***it!!

This is unacceptable!!

Report her to FBI!

Please calm down. It's very possible that no one knows who's behind all those fake accounts. Please send any complaints to your local police department or to other online ombudsman-offices who can then check everything with you online and can forward the collected private data to any local authorities and/or the police. FPA can only let people show their experiences here and let them discuss in a calm way to maybe find out more, including all evidences someone might have.
Please calm down. Most of us already know the feeling of being scammed by someone.

Please calm down. It's very possible that no one knows who's behind all those fake accounts. Please send any complaints to your local police department or to other online ombudsman-offices who can then check everything with you online and can forward the collected private data to any local authorities and/or the police. FPA can only let people show their experiences here and let them discuss in a calm way to maybe find out more, including all evidences someone might have.
Please calm down. Most of us already know the feeling of being scammed by someone.

I understand. I am calm .
I just getting angry because she get our money , she leave us without money for a period of time and then we can not do anything about this.

I am not angry with you people .
I just put a lot of exclamations marks in order to someone do something because I have reported so many times her new account in Instagram and Quora but nobody have done something yet!

I scammed by her old account that a have wrote in a previous post.

The most annoying thing was that she had opened also a LinkedIn account in which she has written that she has a PhD from university and that she is an account manager in Binance ...etc..

I contacted with Binance but no one knew her...!

After some time her account in LinkedIn was disappeared....

And then she opened again a new account in Instagram...

We should stop her from scammed more people!

Jenny Rosa Trader had scammed me so hard which is unbelievable!

Stay away from her, she is extremely dangerous!
She steal money without any consciousness and she uses several methods to do this.

Google her and find a lot of reports about her , there are many frauds out there...

And she is the worst...report her to any Moderator and stay away from her!

Back