JFD Brokers, a company I would stay away from

JFD Brokers / Public Response

Greetings!

On behalf of JFD Brokers, we feel we should provide some information on the current situation with respect to the allegations towards JFD Brokers posted herein.

JFD Brokers has been designed and operates as an absolute trading environment for sophisticated Traders, Black Boxes/EA Strategies and Money/Fund Managers. We are licensed as a Matched Principal Broker only, which may not hold any proprietary positions, has no exposure, and is therefore only acting as an intermediary between its Clients, Liquidity Providers and major Exchanges. In other words we have no rights to Make the Market, hence have no conflict of interests with our Clients.

After 18 months of intensive Research and Development, we launched a unique Best-of-Breed STP/ECN & DMA Multi-Asset Class MT4+ solution in December 2011 and since then kept generating fantastic Live Clients feedbacks which we pride ourselves and our partners for. Without any exception or differentiation, our Clients benefit from Ultra Low-Latency Straight Through Processing and Direct Market Access Execution, Deep ECN Multi-Bank Liquidity, Smart Order Routing, Institutional Pricing and Core Inter-banking Spreads (often averaging 0.1 pips on the EUR/USD), all applied to a comprehensive Multi-Asset Class package providing direct access to 15+ Tier 1 Liquidity Providers and 80+ Exchanges worldwide.

Every single one of our Clients’ Spot FX orders are systematically Straight Through Processed to our Liquidity Providers on a "Fill or Fill" basis (i.e. No Requotes) with both positive and negative Slippage enabled (i.e. No Broker Intervention). We also pride ourselves for being able to provide upon Clients’ requests all relevant Execution Reports powered by Integral, one of the most acclaimed FX Aggregators, thus presenting Execution Times (often averaging sub 2 milliseconds) and naming which Liquidity Providers filled our Clients’ orders. Accordingly, we can say with confidence our commitment to High Quality of Service, Regulation and Reputation is second to none as we openly aim at stressing integrity and honesty, something that many in the Industry may not be able to claim.

In June 2012, JFD Brokers received a complaint from one of its Clients, Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED. Having always as a top priority our customers' satisfaction, and despite the small size of the amount involved, we have initiated a 2 phased thorough investigation in this respect and have communicated to Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED the outcome of our investigation dealing with his complaint and providing concrete and objective evidence which reject his claims.

In spite of the above and the clear evidence produced and submitted to him, it seems that Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED (using also the alias John Walker) continues to post unjustified, falsified and defamatory information against JFD Brokers. In this respect, we regrettably had to turn this matter to our legal advisors as we have strong evidence to believe that these unjustified actions by Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED towards JFD Brokers as well as the complaint itself have been undertaken in bad faith and as part of a competitor’s actions to obtain market share from JFD Brokers.

We bring to FPA visitors’ attention that Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED did not judge pertinent to publish for everyone’s easy reference the full outcome of our investigation, including his MT4 Client Terminal Logs, an obvious lack of transparency for obvious reasons. We also note that for confidentiality reasons JFD shall not publish the full outcome of the investigation without Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED’ prior consent, and instead shall publish a suitable version for public display (please see attached further below - ATTACHMENT CONTAINING CLIENT'S NAME REMOVED).

On a final note, we at JFD Brokers consider ourselves as genuine Game Changers and are immensely proud of the Just, Fair and Direct trader-centric solutions we have on offer. We would like to invite the Online Trading community to try us and take immediate advantage of the latest business and technology transformations benefiting Online Traders. This is only the beginning, we have many more innovations in the pipeline and will keep striving towards perfection.

Hence, we are very much looking forward to taking into consideration every constructive reviews, both positive and negative, from genuine clients.
Keep us proud, be demanding, and join our efforts to limit the negative impact generated by those competitors whom cannot afford to compete fairly against game changers.

Yours sincerely,

JFD Brokers Team

JFD Brokers Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission - CySEC (licence no.: 150/11) and is a Member of the Investor Compensation Fund (I.C.F.).
JFD Brokers Ltd. Is registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority - BaFin (registration number 126399).
JFD Brokers Ltd. Is registered with the Financial Services Authority - FSA (registration number 580193).
JFD Brokers Ltd. is MiFID compliant under the Investment Services and Regulated Market Law of 2007 (Law No. 144(I)/2007).
Risk Warning: Margin trading in Forex and CFD is one of the riskiest forms of investment available in the financial markets and suitable for sophisticated individuals and institutions. The possibility exists that you could sustain a substantial loss of funds and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Greetings!

Further to our previous posting and as explained therein JFD have in fact evidence suggesting that CLIENT'S NAME REMOVED unfounded claims against JFD Brokers have been undertaken in bad faith and as part of a specific competitor’s actions involving CLIENT'S NAME REMOVED’ employer (i.e. a Gibraltar-based Retail FX Broker as well as its UK-based parent company).

In effect, every effort of JFD to resolve and clarify the matter was outright rejected, whilst unjustified, falsified and defamatory information against JFD Brokers were displayed on the Public Space. Due to this JFD was forced to inform CLIENT'S NAME REMOVED of the intention to take legal action against him and his employer accordingly, as clearly stated in our previous post:

"...we regrettably had to turn this matter to our legal advisors as we have strong evidence to believe that these unjustified actions by Mr. CLIENT'S NAME REMOVED towards JFD Brokers as well as the complaint itself have been undertaken in bad faith and as part of a competitor’s actions to obtain market share from JFD Brokers."

Simply put, customers' satisfaction remains our absolute priority and we mostly welcome every constructive reviews from genuine clients, whilst being prepared to pursue whatever means necessary to safeguard our interests, which are strongly correlated to our clients' interests, preventing false and defamatory statements made against JFD.

We would like to reiterate that we are licensed as a Matched Principal Broker only, which may not hold any proprietary positions, has no exposure, and is therefore only acting as an intermediary between its Clients, Liquidity Providers and major Exchanges (No Market Making, No Conflict of Interests).

Without any exception or differentiation, our Clients benefit from Ultra Low-Latency STP and DMA Execution, Deep ECN Multi-Bank Liquidity, Smart Order Routing, Institutional Pricing and Core Inter-banking Spreads (often averaging 0.1 pips on the EUR/USD), all applied to a comprehensive Multi-Asset Class package providing direct access to 15+ Tier 1 Liquidity Providers and 80+ Exchanges worldwide.

Every single one of our Clients’ Spot FX orders are systematically Straight Through Processed to our Liquidity Providers on a "Fill or Fill" basis (i.e. No Requotes) with both positive and negative Slippage enabled (i.e. No Broker Intervention). We also pride ourselves for being able to provide upon Clients’ requests all relevant Execution Reports powered by Integral, one of the most acclaimed FX Aggregators, thus presenting Execution Times (often averaging sub 2 milliseconds) and naming which Liquidity Providers filled our Clients’ orders.

Accordingly, we can say with confidence our commitment to High Quality of Service, Regulation and Reputation is second to none as we openly aim at stressing integrity and honesty, something that many in the Industry may not be able to claim.

Being Just, Fair and Direct, we obviously tend to expect the same level of commitment from our clients, our partners as well as our competitors.

Yours sincerely,

JFD Brokers Team

JFD Brokers Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission - CySEC (licence no.: 150/11) and is a Member of the Investor Compensation Fund (I.C.F.).
JFD Brokers Ltd. Is registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority - BaFin (registration number 126399).
JFD Brokers Ltd. Is registered with the Financial Services Authority - FSA (registration number 580193).
JFD Brokers Ltd. is MiFID compliant under the Investment Services and Regulated Market Law of 2007 (Law No. 144(I)/2007).
Risk Warning: Margin trading in Forex and CFD is one of the riskiest forms of investment available in the financial markets and suitable for sophisticated individuals and institutions. The possibility exists that you could sustain a substantial loss of funds and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

I wish I read the negative reviews on the Internet before I transferred them some money. The negative ones, yes. One of their employees smugged not being interested in my review, as they pay for likes and good reviews.

This is the worst organised broker I worked with. I was quite surprised, they are supposedly German owned. Everything is done by hand, slowly. I encountered numerous faults in their systems. Getting my money back was a nightmare, at least I got back almost all of it at the end.

'Supposedly', as they are to be regulated by Greek Cyprus authorities only, and their only office I had contact with was a Bulgarian one. Don't be fooled by them mentioning Western European authorities and offices, read the small print.

In short, avoid at all costs.

JFD Brokers have been my broker of choice since January and I have to say so far everything has been going smoothly. The customer support was fast to respond and resolve the issues I had.
Since January i've made several withdrawals and every time it's performed without issue.
@jeffreygreen would you share what exactly went wrong and what was their responses? Did you make a complaint with CySec?

Back