Jitak Capital Limited - Scam

jitakscam

Recruit
On 28/01/2020, I got approach by a lady called Alice (or 苏娜 in Chinese) on WeChat (then WhatsApp later) from China and living in Hong-Kong. She said she's making a lot of money on the Forex market because her uncle works at the trade exchange in Hong Kong and can predict money exchange fluctuations and therefore is a good way to make money.
After showing me on a demo account on MT4 (a trading platform), it seems to work so I contacted her commissioner to put some money in using JITAK broker.
First trading goes well and I can make a bit of money (a few hundreds dollars) until I decide to contract a $35,000 personal loan to involve more money, so more returns.
On the 6th of April, after opening an order, the market had "too much fluctuation" (according to Alice and the commissioner) and my account money on the trading platform goes negative to $-19,772.36 USD, hence losing all my money and on the top of that owing money to Jitakcl. It turns out after checking that Jitakcl doesn't have a license to operate and other details (such as address or company number) seem false. Phone number of the commissioner is +852 5494 8413 Alice (苏娜) phone number is +852 5131 7581, WeChat ID is "Alice584518".

I have created the website http://jitakscam.com/ to explain in details what happened.

I reported the crime to :
  • ScamWatch
  • ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
  • SFK (Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong)
  • CSRC (China Securities Regulatory Commission)
  • my bank
But didn't get my money back and it seems I'm at an impasse now.

Alice and broker (if they are not the same person) refuses communication.

What do you guys think I should do?

Thanks

Price on GBP USD did not go near that closing price on that day

See closing price of trade 1.1736 on 6 April 2020

And you were trading $100 a pip ( 10 pips drawdown = $1000 so 300 pips would go $30000 drawdown and what about Margin, what was your Leverage )

What date was the Entry of that trade as the date in screenshot shows the EXIT Date

How long were you in that trade before you got wiped out please

Attachments

• Price on GBP USD did not go near that closing pricee on that day.png
    Price on GBP USD did not go near that closing pricee on that day.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 15
  • See closing price.png
    See closing price.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 14
The entry date was a few minutes before at 8.40 (see screenshot)Screenshot_20200604-064535_MetaTrader 4.jpg

Thanks for the link, I'll report this scam over there too.

On 28/01/2020, I got approach by a lady called Alice (or 苏娜 in Chinese) on WeChat (then WhatsApp later) from China and living in Hong-Kong. She said she's making a lot of money on the Forex market because her uncle works at the trade exchange in Hong Kong and can predict money exchange fluctuations and therefore is a good way to make money.
After showing me on a demo account on MT4 (a trading platform), it seems to work so I contacted her commissioner to put some money in using JITAK broker.
First trading goes well and I can make a bit of money (a few hundreds dollars) until I decide to contract a $35,000 personal loan to involve more money, so more returns.
On the 6th of April, after opening an order, the market had "too much fluctuation" (according to Alice and the commissioner) and my account money on the trading platform goes negative to $-19,772.36 USD, hence losing all my money and on the top of that owing money to Jitakcl. It turns out after checking that Jitakcl doesn't have a license to operate and other details (such as address or company number) seem false. Phone number of the commissioner is +852 5494 8413 Alice (苏娜) phone number is +852 5131 7581, WeChat ID is "Alice584518".

I have created the website http://jitakscam.com/ to explain in details what happened.

I reported the crime to :
  • ScamWatch
  • ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
  • SFK (Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong)
  • CSRC (China Securities Regulatory Commission)
  • my bank
But didn't get my money back and it seems I'm at an impasse now.

Alice and broker (if they are not the same person) refuses communication.

What do you guys think I should do?

Thanks
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17453/jitakcl-forex-brokers and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

如果你从不贪婪,那你就不会上当。你被骗只是为了证明你很贪心,兄弟

Brother, It looks like you were being scammed too according to your post. You posted this before telling the same story after 2 weeks. Are you also one of them?

[QUOTE =“ PK494,帖子:372130,成员:224739”]
兄弟,根据您的帖子,您似乎也被骗了。您在2周后讲述相同的故事之前发布了此信息。您也是其中之一吗?
[/引用]
当然,我被骗了12万美元。他们都说自己是香港女孩。实际上,它们在发送时与他们的位置不匹配。他们的位置显示在马来西亚。我很遗憾为什么没有截图来保留证据。他们无处不在。您在哪里添加了它们?

[QUOTE =“ PK494,帖子:372130,成员:224739”]
兄弟,根据您的帖子,您似乎也被骗了。您在2周后讲述相同的故事之前发布了此信息。您也是其中之一吗?
[/引用]
当然,我被骗了12万美元。他们都说自己是香港女孩。实际上,它们在发送时与他们的位置不匹配。他们的位置显示在马来西亚。我很遗憾为什么没有截图来保留证据。他们无处不在。您在哪里添加了它们?

Losing 120K USD is a big lesson. You can always share your story. Stay safe dude!

Back