Jitak Capital Limited - Scam

Hi @edwardss ,
I contacted my bank just after the transfer to get my money back but it didn't work because:
  • the other bank was contacted and politely ask the bank account holder to give the money back (which they didn't do of course),
  • some of the used bank accounts were already closed.
I think we are multiple people in this situation and maybe it's a good idea to get a lawyer as a group and prosecute them.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hi @edwardss ,
I contacted my bank just after the transfer to get my money back but it didn't work because:
  • the other bank was contacted and politely ask the bank account holder to give the money back (which they didn't do of course),
  • some of the used bank accounts were already closed.
I think we are multiple people in this situation and maybe it's a good idea to get a lawyer as a group and prosecute them.

Let me know if you're interested.
I read your website, horrible experience like me, it was bank's fault, they did not verify customers like that doing such illegal activities, they are doing money laundering, financial fraud, every one, every bank has responsibility for anti-money laundering, I don't think banks will help to recall, banks are supporting them doing such illegal activities. We should against banks, in that way may have money back.

This time the IP address is clean!
We got them, guys!

This scammer IP address is unprotected! They didn't used VPN!

here is the proof:

Free IP Address Lookup & Proxy Detection Test | IP Address Details | Proxy IP Check

Lookup IP address details and detect if an IP address is a proxy, VPN, or TOR connection with a FREE proxy detection test by IPQS! Free IP address lookup tool. Check any IP address.

www.ipqualityscore.com

www.ipqualityscore.com

Find IP Location For 112.120.247.130 - Hong Kong

Search for an IP address 112.120.247.130: located in Central District Hong Kong
www.ip-lookup.org

And it is even from the guy/girl who scammed me!

scammer phone number: +85259838957

scammer02.PNG

Date/Time2020-11-11 03:57:12
IP Address112.120.247.130
CountryHong Kong, Central
Orientationlandscape-primary
TimezoneAsia/Shanghai GMT+8
User TimeTue Nov 10 2020 23:56:26 GMT+0800 (中国标准时间)
Languagezh-CN
Incognito/Private WindowNo
Ad BlockerNo
Screen Size1920 x 1080
Local IPd3931394-137e-4647-ae8a-b53ab91f4a79.local
GPUIntel(R) HD Graphics
BrowserChrome (86.0.4240.183)
Operating SystemWindows 7 x64
Touch ScreenNo
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.183 Safari/537.36
PlatformWin32
Referring URLno referrer
Host Namen112120247130.netvigator.com
ISPHKT Limited

Now everything has to be done really quick!
Every victim has get in contact with HK law enforcement as soon as possible now!
You can report it here:

https://www.erc.police.gov.hk/cmiserc/CCC/PolicePublicPage?language=en

Now they can be identified from HK police!
Please leave your report reference number here later!

We got them!
Soon they will cry like little girls, when the police raids their scammer office!

Is there anyone can confirm JitakCapital is scam? i seem only realise this now. i trade on MT4, but it seem the JitakCapital-Live now change to TatePrime Live
Hello dear, I have recently been defrauded by Tateprime live. I know they will keep on doing this until they Change their name in January. But i will need your help to track them down. I am still in contact with them and they normally give me a US account to deposit money into. I am trying to contact everyone on here who has been victim to please come on board do that together we can bring down this criminal organization. Together, we can bring them down. If we combine all of our evidence and deliver it to SEC at once, they will take us very seriously as so many Americans are falling victim to a dubious, highly sophisticated Chinese criminal enterprise. Please get back to me.

I read your website, horrible experience like me, it was bank's fault, they did not verify customers like that doing such illegal activities, they are doing money laundering, financial fraud, every one, every bank has responsibility for anti-money laundering, I don't think banks will help to recall, banks are supporting them doing such illegal activities. We should against banks, in that way may have money back.
Hello dear, I have recently been defrauded by Tateprime live. I know they will keep on doing this until they Change their name in January. But i will need your help to track them down. I am still in contact with them and they normally give me a US account to deposit money into. I am trying to contact everyone on here who has been victim to please come on board do that together we can bring down this criminal organization. Together, we can bring them down. If we combine all of our evidence and deliver it to SEC at once, they will take us very seriously as so many Americans are falling victim to a dubious, highly sophisticated Chinese criminal enterprise. Please get back to me.

Did you file complains already with the HK SFC and US CFTC?

I really want everyone of us victims to form an anti-Tateprime live organization to take them down and make them pay. Again I am still in contact with them and they still trust me to deposit money to their representatives in the US

Not yet, because I have no experience with this yet, I was trying to contact Edwardss. But I will proceed accordingly if you guide me through
Both forms are available online, see below. I recommend to have your account information, email or other correspondences, any screen shots of trades or balances, etc. The more information you provide obviously the better they can evaluate your case.

US CFTC - choose Whistleblower Program, File A Form TCM

HK SFC - choose against intermediaries and market activities

I really want everyone of us victims to form an anti-Tateprime live organization to take them down and make them pay. Again I am still in contact with them and they still trust me to deposit money to their representatives in the US
Keep them on the hook as long as you can. They will block you and run as soon as they think you will no longer invest or you will pursue assistance to get your money back.

Back