Jitak Capital Limited - Scam

Remember they are customers to these banks and I am not. And they might have some decent money and trust with these banks

Don't be discourage because that's what all of them want so victims can give up. Victims job now is to bring these crooks to light. I know that many people will shame us and tell why or how did you fell for it, but it's call a scam for a reason,

Victims should come forward so that people are aware of these garbage people.

Keep them on the hook as long as you can. They will block you and run as soon as they think you will no longer invest or you will pursue assistance to get your money back.
I just been defrauded by Tate prime recently. I read through the forums and try to find ways to handle this issue as I’m kinda inexperienced in this industry. I saw the gov bodies posted by punisher US CFTC and HK SFC. I’m living in Canada. I’m still in contact with them. What should I do?

I just been defrauded by Tate prime recently. I read through the forums and try to find ways to handle this issue as I’m kinda inexperienced in this industry. I saw the gov bodies posted by punisher US CFTC and HK SFC. I’m living in Canada. I’m still in contact with them. What should I do?
Hi Sebastian. We are here to help.
What are the phone numbers of the scammers? Could you post their numbers and the screenshots of their contacts in WhatsApp please?

Each province of Canada has a Futures and Securities Commission. Please contact them and file a formal complaint within Canada. I have spoken with them in the past and my experience is they are quick to respond and very helpful.

Each province of Canada has a Futures and Securities Commission. Please contact them and file a formal complaint within Canada. I have spoken with them in the past and my experience is they are quick to respond and very helpful.
Thanks for the feedback...should I report to HK SFC & US CFTC as well as the scammers I believe based on the phone numbers are representatives from Hong Kong and US. Pls advice .

Thanks for the feedback...should I report to HK SFC & US CFTC as well as the scammers I believe based on the phone numbers are representatives from Hong Kong and US. Pls advice .
Yes, report to HK SFC, US CFTC and to the local Futures and Commodities Commissions for your province. Separately you may want to file an online police report for the HK PD.

[QUOTE =“ PK494,帖子:372130,成员:224739”]
兄弟,根据您的帖子,您似乎也被骗了。您在2周后讲述相同的故事之前发布了此信息。您也是其中之一吗?
[/引用]
当然,我被骗了12万美元。他们都说自己是香港女孩。实际上,它们在发送时与他们的位置不匹配。他们的位置显示在马来西亚。我很遗憾为什么没有截图来保留证据。他们无处不在。您在哪里添加了它们?
我也被骗了,我的账号里赚了很多钱,但那不出来,能有办法拿吗?

[QUOTE =“ PK494,帖子:372391,成员:224739”]
损失120K USD是一个重要的教训。您可以随时分享您的故事。保持安全伙计!
[/引用]
是的,如果我不贪心,我不会遭受任何损失
我也被骗了,钱拿不出来

Hello dear, I have recently been defrauded by Tateprime live. I know they will keep on doing this until they Change their name in January. But i will need your help to track them down. I am still in contact with them and they normally give me a US account to deposit money into. I am trying to contact everyone on here who has been victim to please come on board do that together we can bring down this criminal organization. Together, we can bring them down. If we combine all of our evidence and deliver it to SEC at once, they will take us very seriously as so many Americans are falling victim to a dubious, highly sophisticated Chinese criminal enterprise. Please get back to me.
it's so pain for me like yours, please get in touch with me, we can share the experiences, Tate Prime live is sucks! whoever pretend to marry you, and being your life partner, they sucks too

Back