Jitak not returning my funds

AlexC

Private
I have tried forex with JITAK 2 to 3 months back and when I tried to withdrew a part of the funds (1700USD), they replied they required the withdrawal of 10000USD in order for a smooth withdrawal, any amounts lesser than that will need a special permission (I only have 7000USD in the account).
The first request for the withdrawal is at 22 Jan 2020. I have send several emails and messages to them afterwards but they either don't reply or give excuse, the recent one is the remittance is not working till 1 March 2020 due to Corona Virus, I have waited to 2 March before emailing them again. From there forward they have not replied any email or messages.

is there a website and/or other contact info?

screenshot or screen video of any evidence of the account statement and/or communications with the company?

If you feel compelled to deposit money with strangers, especially strangers who try to help you, then please make a voluntary, direct donation to senior FPA staff, like myself. It will help to fight scams.

This is the website: jitakcl.com or jitakcl.com/?lang=en_US
This is the platform: crm.jitakcl.com/login1583931063226.png
These are the emails between me and Jitak

Is these information enough?
Thank you

Attachments

• Jitak3.pdf
    137.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Jitak2.pdf
    134 KB · Views: 6
  • Jitak1.pdf
    207.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried forex with JITAK 2 to 3 months back and when I tried to withdrew a part of the funds (1700USD), they replied they required the withdrawal of 10000USD in order for a smooth withdrawal, any amounts lesser than that will need a special permission (I only have 7000USD in the account).
The first request for the withdrawal is at 22 Jan 2020. I have send several emails and messages to them afterwards but they either don't reply or give excuse, the recent one is the remittance is not working till 1 March 2020 due to Corona Virus, I have waited to 2 March before emailing them again. From there forward they have not replied any email or messages.
The domain is on sale my brother.

Haha. It is jitakcl.com/

Sorry, this reply went to Junk mail
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3:Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back