jMathfx Academy Daniel Uzzo

apostolis

Private
This is a post regarding jMathfx Academy and Mr Daniel Uzzo.
This Italian guy known from Youtube present some vague ideas on his videos on how to map the FX market on the Cartetian plan on X,Y axis. Everything is fine up to this point apart the hazziness of his words and his ironic style. The real big fraud here is that he uses Dukascopy trademark at a fake web based account that he of his own and editing on a daily basis and presenting astounishing but fake results almost every day for the last 5 years or so. I was very amazed about his audacity not only to present fake results as real, in order to promote and sell his trading ideas but also to use the trademark of a very well established broker company Dukascopy. I don't know if he has anything more to present at his academy courses but I'm pretty sure that he is another big smart scammer need to be exposed. Of course I have the memo of the replied email by Dukascopy after my request to give me their feedback on this account. They told me it is fake and they will look what they can do about this.

jmathfx.com/report/stat/g.php?&e=SWJRbktaMkxrOUZhNWZMVDM2MHlmM0huR3pIcUZIVCtUNG1oRUp0S1NsWT0=

cleardot.gif

This is a post regarding jMathfx Academy and Mr Daniel Uzzo.
This Italian guy known from Youtube present some vague ideas on his videos on how to map the FX market on the Cartetian plan on X,Y axis. Everything is fine up to this point apart the hazziness of his words and his ironic style. The real big fraud here is that he uses Dukascopy trademark at a fake web based account that he of his own and editing on a daily basis and presenting astounishing but fake results almost every day for the last 5 years or so. I was very amazed about his audacity not only to present fake results as real, in order to promote and sell his trading ideas but also to use the trademark of a very well established broker company Dukascopy. I don't know if he has anything more to present at his academy courses but I'm pretty sure that he is another big smart scammer need to be exposed. Of course I have the memo of the replied email by Dukascopy after my request to give me their feedback on this account. They told me it is fake and they will look what they can do about this.

jmathfx.com/report/stat/g.php?&e=SWJRbktaMkxrOUZhNWZMVDM2MHlmM0huR3pIcUZIVCtUNG1oRUp0S1NsWT0=

cleardot.gif
Can you invite him to this thread, please?

I don't have any claim from him! My post aims to help people don't get fooled by this fake portfolio statement.

Questo è un post riguardante jMathfx Academy e Mr Daniel Uzzo.
Questo ragazzo italiano conosciuto da Youtube presenta nei suoi video alcune idee vaghe su come mappare il mercato FX sul piano cartetiano sugli assi X, Y. Fino a questo punto va tutto bene a parte la confusione delle sue parole e il suo stile ironico. La vera grande frode qui è che utilizza il marchio Dukascopy in un falso account basato sul web che lui stesso e che modifica quotidianamente e che presenta risultati sorprendenti ma falsi quasi ogni giorno negli ultimi 5 anni circa. Sono rimasto molto sorpreso dalla sua audacia non solo nel presentare risultati falsi come reali, al fine di promuovere e vendere le sue idee di trading, ma anche di utilizzare il marchio di una società di broker molto affermata Dukascopy. Non so se ha altro da presentare ai suoi corsi dell'Accademia, ma sono abbastanza sicuro che sia un altro grande truffatore intelligente che deve essere esposto. Ovviamente ho il promemoria dell'email di risposta di Dukascopy dopo la mia richiesta di darmi il loro feedback su questo account. Mi hanno detto che è falso e guarderanno cosa possono fare al riguardo.

cleardot.gif
Dukascopy non può dare dettagli sui conti altrui ..mmm..non mi sembra corretto il tuo modo di proporti..puoi dimostrare quello che dici?
Io mi chiamo Davide C..ho fatto il corso con Daniel tanti anni fa'..e da un po' che non ci sentiamo,ho fatto anche video sulla sua piattaforma su YouTube perché avevo fiducia nel progetto ma purtroppo non avevo denaro per iniziare come si doveva,...Una Cosa la posso dire: che non è assolutamente un truffatore, la sua piattaforma è rivoluzionaria ,capisci in un batter d'occhio come si muoveranno tutte le varie valute ,anche io personalmente ho usato il metodo,e ho continuato a studiare ,e se si usa come ti insegna FUNZIONA...solo che il problema è che è diverso dalla massa di mondezza che c'è in giro e questo agli invidiosi non piace..Daniel guadagna davvero,....e TU?

Dukascopy non può dare dettagli sui conti altrui ..mmm..non mi sembra corretto il tuo modo di proporti..puoi dimostrare quello che dici?
Io mi chiamo Davide C..ho fatto il corso con Daniel tanti anni fa'..e da un po' che non ci sentiamo,ho fatto anche video sulla sua piattaforma su YouTube perché avevo fiducia nel progetto ma purtroppo non avevo denaro per iniziare come si doveva,...Una Cosa la posso dire: che non è assolutamente un truffatore, la sua piattaforma è rivoluzionaria ,capisci in un batter d'occhio come si muoveranno tutte le varie valute ,anche io personalmente ho usato il metodo,e ho continuato a studiare ,e se si usa come ti insegna FUNZIONA...solo che il problema è che è diverso dalla massa di mondezza che c'è in giro e questo agli invidiosi non piace..Daniel guadagna davvero,....e TU?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Dukascopy cannot give details on the accounts of others .. mmm .. your way of proposing yourself doesn't seem correct .. can you prove what you say?
My name is Davide C. I took the course with Daniel many years ago '.. and we haven't heard from each other for a while, I also made videos on his platform on YouTube because I had faith in the project but unfortunately I had no money to start as it should have been, ... One thing I can say: that it is absolutely not a scammer, its platform is revolutionary, you understand in the blink of an eye how all the various currencies will move, even I personally used the method, and I continued to study, and if you use it as it teaches you it WORKS ... only the problem is that it is different from the mass of garbage that is around and the envious do not like this .. Daniel really earns, .... and you?
Why do you care if I earn or not don't be provoker? This portfolio statement is fake. it is nothing but an edited image which is uploaded and updated on a daily basis. Can easily understood by someone with the basic internet & trading knowledge. Dukascopy portfolio statement is not like that!! I have the reply email by dukascopy account manager. So I know what I'm takling about. My role here is nothing more than to tell other people about this statement that is a fake one. If you are a satisfied customer its ok with me even if I doubt about it. Although, If this person is profitable there are other honest ways to prove it through, either by linking a live account at myfxbook or other similar 3rd verified party.

Apostolis Lakis, that statement account has been removed so you will be happy and have nothing more to say about me. My only fault is that I showed a tradermark of a broker that I trust and have a lot of respect for. From now, I will no longer display any trademarks of any broker, but it does not mean that I will not publish more data. In fact I will tell you more, I will make videos!

However I don't understand why you are talking about jMathFx Academy, the "hazziness of my words" and "my ironic style". From the emails you always wrote to me it didn't sound like you thought that about me! All this hatred because I don't answer your "important" emails, do you?! It's the same old story... Well, now you know why I don't...

Daniel Uzzo

I forgot... About MyFxBook or any other website stats, you already know how I think about it. No one other than the broker can make money with my own trades.

Daniel Uzzo

It is very unethical Mr Daniel Uzzo to show fake account statements and fool crowd in order to try to support and sell your trading ideas, you attach a logo of a broker at a fake statement and you think that you can make it. Dukascopy should sue you for it. A big thanks to FPA that helps to reveal this. Not for me but for others new traders to be careful about you.... btw the statement is not removed, just changed the url link!!!

1) The principle of bank secrecy is one of the basic principles animating bank’s relationship with customers and becomes the bank's obligation to protect it. As a general rule, banks do not disclose details regarding specific relationships with their costumers. Dukascopy is a swiss bank.

2) As you can see in the following image, Daniel's statement is not fake. See this link from Dukascopy wiki: https://www.dukascopy.com/wiki/en/forex-cfds/trading-reports/portfolio-statement

Portolio.PNG

3) If Duka has not prohibited him from using his trademark, after you reported (I guess you're not
the only one), obviously it's because what you see it is true. They should have checked, what do you
think?

4) On his webinar, Daniel has always shown his accounts with different brokers (open platform).

5) Daniel is not a scammer. He has always helped everyone. Even recovering lost money.

However, I should like to give you some advice - think before you write. Defamation is a crime, and you might have trouble.

Back