jMathfx Academy Daniel Uzzo

1) As we can see at Wiki portfolio formats the client id number and name is clearly shown at the upper right side. Something that is clearly missing from Daniel's fake statements for the clear reason to avoid to be traceable from Dukascopy, and therefore been able to use it with not interference.
I have discussed with Dukascopy about this.
2) what a novice visitor can see at this url link jmathfx.com/report/stat/g.php?&e=UUtKMk1DQ2QydUxHZ29RRmgvaHRCalFOcmNTUUdYRUd4M21XaFlDMmQvZz0=

is nothing but a manualy edited portfolio created using the same format with real Dukascopy portfolios.

Clearly we can see at the url link that is is not even derived from Dukascopy website. it is derived from his web page jmathfx.com. Stop try to sell this as a real account statement...That make you scammers.
Your advices about defamation are at least funny!!!

As you wrote before
This portfolio statement is fake. Dukascopy portfolio statement is not like that!! They told me it is fake...
Now, the format is authentic (real Dukascopy portfolio), as you wrote here
is nothing but a manualy edited portfolio created using the same format with real Dukascopy portfolios.
Days ago, his portfolio was fake, "Dukascopy portfolio is not like that, they told me!" and now it is a real Dukascopy portfolio! Well, I think you don't know what you're talking about.

But client id, and name are missing. Yeah, and so…. Should he really show them? What about you? Why don’t you share with us your first and last name with your address?

Clearly we can see at the url link that is is not even derived from Dukascopy website. it is derived from his web page jmathfx.com.

and where should it be, if you need the username and password to access that data? Anyone with a real account knows these basic things.

Back