john ike and FxOpen

hello mr fxfrench this is to inform you that i email fxopen yesterday asking for a refund of my account and a compensation of $1,000,000.as at yesterday my account was refunded but my account histry was also termpered with and also refusing to compensate me saying they will ignore my claims is this not a fraudlent act and a scam.looking forward to hearing from you
best regard
john ike

hello mr fxfrench this is to inform you that i email fxopen yesterday asking for a refund of my account and a compensation of $1,000,000.as at yesterday my account was refunded but my account histry was also termpered with and also refusing to compensate me saying they will ignore my claims is this not a fraudlent act and a scam.looking forward to hearing from you
best regard
john ike

Yes, of course your demand for one million dollars in compensation was ignored.

The spike trade was corrected as it should have been after you rejected the offer to restore the open position. As far as I am concerned, as long as the loss from the spiked out position was returned to you, the case is closed.

Please do not continue to ask for one million dollars because we will continue to ignore your demand.

fxFrench:Question:

It's not quite clear here.
Did john ike lost usd1m in his trading account due to some abnormality in his FxOpen MT4 trading platform or is the usd1m a 'compensation" money requested by him?

Salaam

Re your intervention

Please Mr. John just wish that you follow up the matter to its logical conclusion since indications of refund was made to save our dear colleague. Tanx.

fxFrench:Question:

It's not quite clear here.
Did john ike lost usd1m in his trading account due to some abnormality in his FxOpen MT4 trading platform or is the usd1m a 'compensation" money requested by him?

Salaam

He asked for $1,000,000 compensation.

It is worth noting that despite it being more than a month since the spike before he made the claim, FXOpen still restored his account. Terms state that such claims should be made within 24 hours.

Last edited:
You mean "Compensation" as in asking/demanding for usd1m or else he will keep bugging FxOpen and post bad reviews, or "compensation" as in him losing usd1m in his trading account due to that abnormality in his FxOpen trading platform???

John Ike,

Just how much money was in your account and how much did you lose due to that spike?

In exceptional cases, brokers sometimes pay some compensation for inconvenience, but it would need to be a very significant inconvenient to get a million dollars.

You mean "Compensation" as in asking/demanding for usd1m or else he will keep bugging FxOpen and post bad reviews, or "compensation" as in him losing usd1m in his trading account due to that abnormality in his FxOpen trading platform???

The first thing :)

I don't wish to discuss a client's account in public so I will not say how much was lost/returned but it was a small amount in the grand scheme of things (but probably significant for him so I understand).

Back