john ike and FxOpen

john ike

Recruit
sir,
my names are john ike uchechukwu i have an account with fxopen and my account are 291197 i open this account september 2010 and since then i have being trading untill june last month 2011.60.07.23.00 around 10.00pm after checking my trade, the trade was still going long while i was on short.i was still on trade e.g USD\CAD;NZD\USD and AUD\CAD over night at about 6.30am the next moring I was supprise my account have being closed,i quicky checked all the trade i was in, i discovered that an abnormal candle moved upto 1.2823 and close my account at 1.2439 at 2011.06.07.23.47 this are the ordering numbers; 9961855 and 10257305
however on my DEMO account and other MT4 platforms i discovered that such candle never appeared on the history of AUD\CAD currency pears.so i mail FXOPEN for an explaination of what happened and that my account should be refunded all they have to say was i should have complain two days after that they are sorry but cannot do anything about my situation,still i sent in another mail but uptill now no reply.
i therefore i appeal that you use your good and generous office to rescue me from this injustice. looking forward to hearing from you.
best regard
john ike

Look around the forums and find FxFrench's contact info. He can usually straighten things out if it's an issue with support not performing well.

mr john ike

thank my good friend for your advice and concern mr fxfrench found me him self and he is very helpful i hope some thing good will come out of it,i will keep you post.
best regard
john ike

Hi John. I spoke to the dealer. He promised to deal with your issue by the end of the day. Stay tuned :)

john ike

Hello sir,(fxfrench)
with regard to your outstanding and dynamic office i still want to inform you,base on our previous chat that uptill now i have not receive any reply whatsoever from FXOPEN, i hope this is not another way of keeping me in the dark.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
best regard
john ike

Hello sir,(fxfrench)
with regard to your outstanding and dynamic office i still want to inform you,base on our previous chat that uptill now i have not receive any reply whatsoever from FXOPEN, i hope this is not another way of keeping me in the dark.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
best regard
john ike

Hello John

I understood that compensation was paid to your account on the day you sent the email and that an email was sent to you informing you of the adjustment.

Would you like me to ask for the email to be resent?

hello mr fxfrench
with due respect to your outstanding office,thanks for intervening on my case,but base on your reply,i did not receive any compersation whatsoever,my account is till red as i speak with you now,except for the email i received yesterday asking me to accept their sincere appology for all the inconvenience they must have caused me and that they intend re-opening my account and replacing my market order which i rejected.asking them for an explaination of what happened to my trading platform and why is it different from other MT4 platforms before we can now start talking about any other possible solution as regard my case i believe the content of my complain is simple.
best regard
john ike

Back