Joined the forum

maria_taylor

Recruit
Hello everyone,
I have just joined the platform so that i can get some valuable information about trading from the experienced traders. I will be happy to share my own experience as well.

Hello everyone,
I have just joined the platform so that i can get some valuable information about trading from the experienced traders. I will be happy to share my own experience as well.
Welcome to FPA Maria.

Check the below few links to get more knowledge about the Forex.
As you are new to Forex World I`ll strongly suggest you to start your Forex career by learning about what is Forex and How it works.

Take a look at this link Forex Military School and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/forex-basics-boot-camp-fx-articles-by-pharaoh.92/

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.

Questions about the FPA? CLICK HERE and find answers in the FPA FAQ and Knowledge Base.

Hello maria_taylor. Welcome to forexpeacearmy.com. This is an excellent forum for getting any forex news , trends, F.A.Qs. I hope you will find this forum very helpful. The members are very nice and provide insightful knowledge.

Hello maria_taylor. I welcome you on behalf of the forum members. You are right. This forum will really help in becomming a successful trader. So, keep on posting your experiences and keep a personal journal of your journey.

Forexopeacearmy ia one of the most trusted forum related to Forex market. It has 250000 traders from all around the world and if you are seeking assistance related to the Forex trading then you are at the right place. Best of luck friends!

Anyone who join this forum are at the right place. This platform helps them to overcome their confusions related to the forex. There are many expertise and professional traders available here for your help 24 hours a day. I hope you would get all the answers from here. Thanks

Anyone who join this forum are at the right place. This platform helps them to overcome their confusions related to the forex. There are many expertise and professional traders available here for your help 24 hours a day. I hope you would get all the answers from here. Thanks

And I hope to learn what I can as much as I can.

Back