Jokes

Headline:
Greek finance minister Papaconstantinou says Greece presented 'credible' budget plan.

I think it's probably China's.

*badabump*

I believe in looking on the bright side of things.

Here's an example:

If you get stopped out, then your percent of margin available for trading goes up!

*sigh*

Suicide Sheep

:p
Pharaoh said:
That is so baaaaaaaad!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Eric Alyea said:
Rattle your dags

In New Zealand they have a lot of sheep and the herders use the expression, “Rattle your dags” to mean move very fast or run. Dags refers to the feces that is imbedded in the wool on the hind quarters and looks and hangs like Rastifarian dread locks. They make a clicking sound (rattle) when they swing back and forth when the sheep run. Hence, running rattles their dags.
So sheep clearing a mine field sounds like this:
Click, click, click ,click, click, BOOM

Thanks for you help,
Eric

This is the suicide sheep joke between Pharoah and I, for the record.

Following the problems in the financial sector in the US , uncertainty has now hit Japan ….

In the last 7 days the Origami Bank has folded, the Sumo Bank has gone belly up and the Bonsai Bank announced plans to cut some of its branches.

Ricex...seriously..that was painful.

That said...I think that if the Sumo bank had been slapped around it would be more accurate to the sport..

That's why I keep all my business with Geisha Bank, where the customer always comes first. :p

........ it gets worse....

Yesterday, it was announced that the Karaoke Bank is up for sale and will likely go for a song and Sony Bank have seen a big reduction in volume.

The oldest bank in Japan the Samurai Bank is trying to soldier on following sharp cuts.

I heard the people in charge of Ronin Bank are all dead. The branch managers have no one to get orders from. :p

outer limits

I just opened an account with InstafraudX and deposited 100k. I am holding my breath till I receive my 1st withdrawal. Their Reps are so honest.:p

Back