‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I never thought I would start a thread in Forex Peace Army but you never know where life is going to take you.

I started trading 12 years ago. Like many others I spent thousands of hours researching every possible system, method, indicator/expert in the market. I was reading famous trading books, attending seminars. However, the result was the same- I wasn’t profitable and satisfied. Finally, I came across Forex Peace Army and met with Dinapoli Methods.

Special Thanks to Sive Morten, who devoted a lot of time to me and answered all my questions with patience when I first met with Dinapoli Methods. Without help which he gave me on this forum I wouldn’t be here.

I went through many known and unknown mentors in the market I can assure you that what I learned from Joe Dinapoli is close to holy grail. On this occasion I want to say that the educational path that Joe guides us through book, courses, forum and seminars allowed me achieving the dream: from zero to my first million dollars.

I believe it’s time for me to give back some of the knowledge that I had after years of blood, sweat and tears. I will start sharing some of my high probability trade signals through the thread and together with the signals I will continue sharing methods that are covered only in private seminars.

At the end, I’m sure you will be successful if you have the patience to learn methods, develop a sound trading plan, gain as much experience as possible and stick to the rules. Many traders think of this as a game. If you treat it as a business, the money you earn will be commiserate with what you are willing to invest.

I hope that you find the information I will be posting very useful in helping you become a profitable and successful trader.

Last edited:

RogerTC

GENERAL NOTES ON ANALYSIS –MUST READ

I will keep adding to this as different questions / situations arise. For now, the main thing that I want to convey is the rules on posting analysis.

I will provide analysis of what I believe are the best opportunities available in any market from higher timeframe charts and work down to the daily and sometimes intraday time frames. Besides the foundational concepts of Dinapoli methods covered in my analysis; I will try to touch on some advanced concepts taught in Private Seminars but this may be for experienced Dinapoli Traders and long term users of the forum. As the trading level of participants are not same; we don’t you to get it wrong or confuse newbies…

As I m a full-time day trader; I will not be able to explain the background of all my signals placed under “Signals Thread”. During the day/week whenever I’m free; I will use this opportunity to share some valuable information in the “Analysis Thread”

Feel free to post pure Dinapoli based setups, questions about a trade, questions about the strategy. Essentially, if you're trying to apply the methods then feel free to post about it including past and/or future trades.

Please note that posts that do not add any value in terms of education to the thread will be removed after a certain time (weekly) in order to not junk the thread space and let everyone reach to the provided information more efficiently.
**If you have any questions regarding signals, private seminars, learning the methods etc. Please do not hesitate to send me an email (rogertc@yandex.com)

Last edited:

RogerTC

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Which markets do you trade ?
  • I trade all most all liquid instruments in any market.
What time frame charts do you trade ?
  • Any time frame chart can be traded from yearly to 1 min. I will be sharing analysis/signals mostly for 4hr charts and above. I can still share some past trades of lower time frames for educational purpose only.
What trading platform/tools/indicators do I need to use?
  • The indicators are available for MT4/MT5, Ninjatrader, CQG, Trade Navigator platforms. Although I use them all I would recommend starting with MT4/MT5 and/or Ninjatrader as they are much cheaper compared to CQG and Trade Navigator.
    • All information available in below post.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fibtree-indicator.19274/post-322154

How long does it take to learn the methods and be profitable?
  • It takes approximately 6 months on average person to digest and apply all the concepts.
Can you tell me what returns should be expected per year?
  • First of all, we take what the market gives to us. It also depends on how frequent you are trading but a minimum of %60-80 percent per year for a newbie is very reasonable. There is no limit on the upper side…

Do not hesitate to reach me if you have any other questions or need more detail on the information provided.

Last edited:

RogerTC

Let's look at some higher timeframe charts to see the important levels and possible setups that we need to be watching at 2020..

Starting with GOLD;

On the yearly timeframe, B&B Buy setup has played out perfectly, Stop grabber sell signal formed and we will be watching the trend change to see the dynamic pressure. Market testing yearly F5 resistance. We have strong fibonacci nodes just below yearly F5 resistance that i will be looking to scalp on the short side. These trades will be available to all on my trading signals.

gold ye.PNG

EURUSD;

We have stop grabber buy signal on the quarterly that we need to keep an eye on it. I will not trust the signal until we break the strong trend push on the short side. Lets wait and see how the market will react on this signal for next 1-2 bars. The target of the SG is 1.2555.

eurusd q.PNG

BITCOIN;

On the monthly; Trend push sell is broken. After showing very weak dynamic pressure on macdp trend change, market has turned up and now we have TP on the buy side. I m very bullish on bitcoin and will be loooking for buying setups both on higher and lower timeframe charts. I won't go in to details as the chart talking itself and showing important levels clearly.

@BTCUSD (Monthly) 2020_02 (3_42_56 PM).png

ETHUSD;

Many crypto charts look promising. Here is the another one. I longed ETH at the exact bottom at 83 targeting the confluence zone at 550-600. Then the market pulled back from 363 level. I m still holding my long position this is long term setup and now my target zone is agreement+ confluence. Monthly trend turned up, DP look strong. I will be trading the ETH on the shorter TFs and share my signals.

@ETHUSD (Monthly) 2020_02 (3_46_55 PM).png

VinceStern

Recruit
Hi all and thanks @RogerTC for the time and energy invested in such a generous way.

I have been studying and following the Dinapoli approach as well and although it is not the only tool I use, it is the major framework I trade around (key fib levels and their confluences, MACDP-Stochastic trend cycles, harmonics in agreement with fib levels).

I encourage all that want to follow this thread to read DiNapoli's book, as the background is needed to understand the analysis clearly.

Good luck and good work!

RogerTC

BITCOIN;

In bitcoin; monthly and weekly trends are up. We have trend push on weekly as well. Testing weekly F5 and pulling back.

@BTCUSD (Weekly) 2020_07 (4_25_11 PM).png

Looking at our daily resistance levels; Market showed a decent pullback from F5+OP agreement zone around 10500. You can see my previous orders marked on the chart. Pink arrows sell orders and blue arrows buy orders. This market is really respecting well on fibonacci levels. I almost caught all turning points both on the long and short sides with the help of fibonacci levels. The last one was sell order just below the OP resistance. I took partial profit here and one more pending sell order right below the primary F5 resistance. Take note of that I m not shorting the market; These are my take profit orders.

@BTCUSD (Daily) 2020_02_16 (4_25_22 PM).png

Looking at daily support level; We have nice confluence at 9630-9640 and more lower down at 9100. These are the zones that I will be looking the long the market. Daily trend turned down. We should be looking to fade daily sell signal against the weekly and monthly up trends at good support zones.

son btc.png

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
Thanks for the detailed analysis.
My first question to you (won't be the last I am sure :) ) is you mentioned that you will be a buyer at both confluences 9630 and 9100, then where will you have your stop loss? Btw, I missed to buy at 9640 :(

My second question, is that if I am have a shorter timeframe. Do you think that fading a buy in 1-hour (yet to be confirmed) time frame against sell on the daily and 4 hour at confluence 9990-10030 is a good trade idea and where should I put my stops?

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 10.36.03 PM.png

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
ETHUSD:

In 3D the circled bars seems to be "railroad track". If I want to trade this I will need to sell the first F3 around 257.7 and my stop loss above 270.3 (F5), which is somehow playing the other side of the daily BB buy you mentioned in the signals.

Is this a correct way to play this setup? How to play both opposite setups which almost negate each other? (Most probably if BB worked, F5 will be hit and hence my stop loss for railroad setup)

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 10.49.01 PM.png

RogerTC

Folks,

I have updated the second and third posts of the thread. They be will more like announcement/notifications posts so please be reminded to review them.

Thanks.

Last edited: