‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

JOELIBOK

Private, 1st Class
Hello Roger,
These are great alternative coin you've selected,have always been looking at the big names BTC and ETH.I will like to know which platform you use to buy them?
Do you apply leverage? I Will be glad to be enlightened as I'm really new when it comes to crypto investment.
Thank you!
Joel

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Below are the monthly resistance levels for Bitcoin and Ethereum which we will very likely reach until end of 2021.

BTC;

@BTCUSD (Monthly) 2020_10 (5_03_25 PM).png

ETH

ethusd.PNG

RogerTC

Should you trade live or demo? Should you risk a certain percentage per trade? If so, what size should you be trading?

Regardless of the strategy you use, if you’re not yet profitable, this position sizing will apply.

If you are not consistently profitable then trading anything over 1 micro lot per trade will not make you a better trader, it will only cause you to lose money faster while learning.

By sticking to 1 micro per trade you can start to handle the psychological challenges every trader must learn to overcome, while doing so with as little risk as possible and therefore an easier environment to succeed in.

To summarize: 1 Micro Lot Per Trade until you have 3 months of consistent profit trading an actual written trading plan.

Additionally, learning to trade takes time and using a smaller position size (1 Micro) along with a proper forex education, will help you stay in the game much longer. The longer you can persist in learning anything, the better you will get at it. Learning to trade forex is no different!

RogerTC

Hello Roger,
These are great alternative coin you've selected,have always been looking at the big names BTC and ETH.I will like to know which platform you use to buy them?
Do you apply leverage? I Will be glad to be enlightened as I'm really new when it comes to crypto investment.
Thank you!
Joel
Hello Joel,

Apologize for late reply...

There are many alternatives with pros and cons but i use mostly Okex exchange and you can find all 12 top coins that i mentioned and many others as wells. They have staking, borrow , loan farming options etc.

If you join with below link; we both get 10 usd after 100usd order.

www.okex.com/join/2158257

I will post regarding hard/hot wallets, staking, farming and other passive income methods with crytos soon.

Regards

JOELIBOK

Private, 1st Class
Hello Joel,

Apologize for late reply...

There are many alternatives with pros and cons but i use mostly Okex exchange and you can find all 12 top coins that i mentioned and many others as wells. They have staking, borrow , loan farming options etc.

If you join with below link; we both get 10 usd after 100usd order.

www.okex.com/join/2158257

I will post regarding hard/hot wallets, staking, farming and other passive income methods with crytos soon.

Regards
Roger,Thank you as always! I awaits your post regarding hard/hot wallet and farming and others.

RogerTC

Hardware Wallets - Let's Keep It Simple

Hardware wallets should be simple to use.
Unfortunately, almost all of them are too complex to use for the average consumer.
This is why I believe a good option for many crypto-investors is to have a dedicated laptop to use as a 'cold storage' device. A "clean" computer is just about as secure as a Ledger or Trezor device. And much easier to use.
For the ultimate in trans-portability, you can use a mini computer PC stick. It fits in your shirt pocket or purse with ease. Plus, it's just plain cool. :)
Trezor & Ledger
My two favorite hardware wallets are still the Trezor and the Ledger.
Primarily because we can put Theta in cold storage with these two devices.
Otherwise, using the dedicated computer 'hack' is the most hassle-free way to keep our cryptos under "lock and key". And with Atomic.io and Exoduswallet.io, we can earn staking rewards for certain cryptos as well.
Important!
When the Trezor suggests a firmware update (about every two or three months), make sure you have your 12-24 word seed phrase handy. Sometimes after a firmware update, you will be required to totally restore the hardware wallet with the back up phrase. Without it, the funds will be lost forever.
This could be the case for Ledger devices as well.
Back to Simple
This goes back to using the Atomic or Exodus wallet. I have never been asked to re-enter the 12-word back up phrase when these wallets require updates.
Mobile
Remember that both the Atomic and Exodus wallets have mobile support. You can sync your computer and phone wallet by re-entering the 12-word phrase into the other device.
Or, you can create a new wallet on the other device and have two separate wallets.
If you want to be super-secure, you can use a separate phone with the sim card removed and have this as a cold storage device.

Summary
Hardware wallets => Trezor or Ledger
Hot wallets => Atomic or Exodus (Mainly because of staking option for passive income)
You can easily turn your laptop or mobile phone in to a cold wallet as well.

Regards

RogerTC

MY TOP 10 ALTERNATIVE CRYPTO COINS ***

1. Theta - THETA has the potential to make investors better returns than buying Chainlink at $.35, which was my entry point more than two years ago. Theta will have smart contract capabilities but will operate much cheaper and faster than Ethereum. Projects currently on ETH can basically copy/paste their existing projects and move to the Theta Network.
2. Chainlink - Although Chainlink has 'already pumped', it is now in the Blue Chip category and LINK should be foundational to any portfolio. It's future value is near limitless.
3. Zilliqa -
HG.Exchange, which has 500,000 users and investors, just went live. It is one of several major projects that's built on the Zilliqa blockchain. ZIL *integration is just getting started, and so is the price potential.
4. XRP - Ripple and XRP have more than 300 banking partners and they are the most government-compliant and regulated of all cryptocurrency projects. 38% of the world's largest banks have a *connection to Ripple, and they now have a patent on an oracle-based smart contract design. Undervalued.
5. DigiByte - More news just broke about DGB. Identity verification,
security, and DeFi. "Brace for impact":
6. Bitcoin Cash - There's a scheduled Bitcoin Cash hard-fork for November 15. This will be a free air-drop for BCH holders. Nothing has changed regarding Bitcoin Cash's ecosystem, which has now surpassed Bitcoin for world-wide retail *adoption.
7. Cardano - Moving a little bit slow. But, ADA will be part of the global blockchain ecosystem with the help of Polkadot. Don't bet against one of the smartest guys in crypto, Charles Hoskinson. Recently it was announced that 90 projects will be developing on the ADA platform.
8. Polkadot - Polkadot is just an infant. It's use-case will primarily be interoperability between blockchains. It doesn't compete with ETH, ADA, etc.; DOT integrates with them.
9. Reserve Rights
- The Reserve Rights (RSR) token for the Reserve Protocol (RSV) stable coin could move upwards in a wild manner. Since RSR is a governance token, it is not pegged to $1 like Reserve Protocol. It can move freely in value.
10. XMR -Monero is cash for a connected world. It’s fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity

Note: I still hold VET, XLM, XTZ, KMD, TFuel and others. They're just not in my top 10.
Only invest in a crypto that feels right to you....
Cryptos started rallying.. I hope some of you are already in.

Still not too late if you havent invested yet... We will see incredible moves to the updside.

Regards

soul rebel

Corporal
Hi Roger
Thank you for posting your your crypto outlook.
I started buying BTC & ETH in 2018 with most of my investment in ETH (I bought in at $400). I intend to keep my crypto for the long term and was wondering if/when I should exchange my ETH for BTC - in hindsight I should have allocated my investment the other way around (more BTC and less ETH) and today I'm wondering weather ETH is worth holding for the long term at all?

RogerTC

Hi Roger
Thank you for posting your your crypto outlook.
I started buying BTC & ETH in 2018 with most of my investment in ETH (I bought in at $400). I intend to keep my crypto for the long term and was wondering if/when I should exchange my ETH for BTC - in hindsight I should have allocated my investment the other way around (more BTC and less ETH) and today I'm wondering weather ETH is worth holding for the long term at all?
We need to have two separate accounts first. One for investing one for trading. From investing perspective we shouldnt be looking to sell any cryptos in near term. There is way much up to the space.

Below is the bitcoin chart which i m posting for 1 year in this forum. It is clear. This market will reach 21k until end of this year and i wont be surprised if it reaches 32k which is the controlling expansion.

@BTCUSD (Monthly) 2020_11 (8_53_28 AM).png

Coming to your question regarding ETH-BTC.. We shouldnt expect big moves from ALT coins (ETH is the second biggest coin but it is ALT too) until BTC completes its move. BTC is the GUY here first he will make his show and then leave the scene to ETH. Once ETH starts rallying it will open the way of other big brothers (XRP, LTC, ADA, BCH ) after all finally shitcoins will show up and they will give 100x -1000x. Then the whole market will collapse. Probably october 2021.. It will range for a few years.. Then start again.

So if i were you i would wait in btc and when it cools down i would move to ETH. (This is by trading perspective.) By investing; ALT coins will give higher returns than bitcoin. So dont worry ETH is worth holding it will give you minimum 5x to 10x until october 2021 (from where you bought at 400usd)

Regards