‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
All,

There are crypto lending Apps that you can make passive income with high returns comparing to fiat money returns in these days. Celsius app is one of them: Earn 5%+ interest by lending out your crypto, and 8.5% on stable coins. This is how we can earn rewards on cryptos that aren't 'stakable', such as ETH, XLM, BTC, BCH, XRP, OMG and others

At the end of the day, as always, you’ll have to decide whether Celsius is the right fit for you! There are plenty of lending platforms out there with their own pros and cons — do your own due diligence and make sure you stay informed! I had no issues until now.

Celsius Network is now offering $20 in free BTC . Use the referal code during sign up and we both get $20 in free BTC after $200 or more is deposited. You’ll also get a $20 BTC bonus for every person you refer to the crypto wallet and lending platform.

celsius.network

Referal Code: 1497745df7

**You will need to maintain the deposited balance for 30 days before the funds are released. Referal Code only works during account creation/sign up and is NOT VALID afterward. You can create a new account with a different email if you’ve already created an account.

RogerTC

Today s screenshot of the scanners that i make trading decisions based on the coming signals.

Capture.PNG

soul rebel

Corporal
All,

There are crypto lending Apps that you can make passive income with high returns comparing to fiat money returns in these days. Celsius app is one of them: Earn 5%+ interest by lending out your crypto, and 8.5% on stable coins. This is how we can earn rewards on cryptos that aren't 'stakable', such as ETH, XLM, BTC, BCH, XRP, OMG and others

At the end of the day, as always, you’ll have to decide whether Celsius is the right fit for you! There are plenty of lending platforms out there with their own pros and cons — do your own due diligence and make sure you stay informed! I had no issues until now.

Celsius Network is now offering $20 in free BTC . Use the referal code during sign up and we both get $20 in free BTC after $200 or more is deposited. You’ll also get a $20 BTC bonus for every person you refer to the crypto wallet and lending platform.

celsius.network

Referal Code: 1497745df7

**You will need to maintain the deposited balance for 30 days before the funds are released. Referal Code only works during account creation/sign up and is NOT VALID afterward. You can create a new account with a different email if you’ve already created an account.
Hi Roger

Thank you for your reply to my recent question on cryptos. Your valuable comments are much appreciated and well noted.

Regarding lending apps like celsius...
When I got into crypto it was with an understanding that 'if you don't have possession of your key - you do not own your crypto' . By using apps like celsius are we putting our assets at risk from say cyber attacks or even the risk celsius going bust or doing a runner with our funds?

RogerTC

Hi Roger

Thank you for your reply to my recent question on cryptos. Your valuable comments are much appreciated and well noted.

Regarding lending apps like celsius...
When I got into crypto it was with an understanding that 'if you don't have possession of your key - you do not own your crypto' . By using apps like celsius are we putting our assets at risk from say cyber attacks or even the risk celsius going bust or doing a runner with our funds?
Yes there is always a risk.