‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

MoBest

Recruit
An update of our long term yearly/quarterly charts.

Gold has reached yearly COP at 2075 and showed decent retracement. Next target is yearly OP at 2711

Lets update our long term charts.

Gold;

Beginning of 2020 we pointed out the yearly COP resistance at 2075. Market has reached that level and showed a decent retracement. Next level for 2021 stands at 2711 which is OP expansion. It is likely to reach that level earlier than end of 2021.

View attachment 60921

Bitcoin;

Many times i have mentioned in this forum that i m very bullish in bitcoin. We have reached the quarterly XOP at 35k. This is line in the sand. Above this level we dont have any significant resistance levels. I expect to see 100k in 2021 as minimum. This is my conservative target. I wont be suprised if we see 350k.

View attachment 60920
100K Bitcoin will be super but 350K... Wow... Awesome! :D

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
MY TOP 10 ALTERNATIVE CRYPTO COINS ***

1. Theta - THETA has the potential to make investors better returns than buying Chainlink at $.35, which was my entry point more than two years ago. Theta will have smart contract capabilities but will operate much cheaper and faster than Ethereum. Projects currently on ETH can basically copy/paste their existing projects and move to the Theta Network.
2. Chainlink - Although Chainlink has 'already pumped', it is now in the Blue Chip category and LINK should be foundational to any portfolio. It's future value is near limitless.
3. Zilliqa -
HG.Exchange, which has 500,000 users and investors, just went live. It is one of several major projects that's built on the Zilliqa blockchain. ZIL *integration is just getting started, and so is the price potential.
4. XRP - Ripple and XRP have more than 300 banking partners and they are the most government-compliant and regulated of all cryptocurrency projects. 38% of the world's largest banks have a *connection to Ripple, and they now have a patent on an oracle-based smart contract design. Undervalued.
5. DigiByte - More news just broke about DGB. Identity verification,
security, and DeFi. "Brace for impact":
6. Bitcoin Cash - There's a scheduled Bitcoin Cash hard-fork for November 15. This will be a free air-drop for BCH holders. Nothing has changed regarding Bitcoin Cash's ecosystem, which has now surpassed Bitcoin for world-wide retail *adoption.
7. Cardano - Moving a little bit slow. But, ADA will be part of the global blockchain ecosystem with the help of Polkadot. Don't bet against one of the smartest guys in crypto, Charles Hoskinson. Recently it was announced that 90 projects will be developing on the ADA platform.
8. Polkadot - Polkadot is just an infant. It's use-case will primarily be interoperability between blockchains. It doesn't compete with ETH, ADA, etc.; DOT integrates with them.
9. Reserve Rights
- The Reserve Rights (RSR) token for the Reserve Protocol (RSV) stable coin could move upwards in a wild manner. Since RSR is a governance token, it is not pegged to $1 like Reserve Protocol. It can move freely in value.
10. XMR -Monero is cash for a connected world. It’s fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity

Note: I still hold VET, XLM, XTZ, KMD, TFuel and others. They're just not in my top 10.
Only invest in a crypto that feels right to you....
All,

Coins above did around 2x-3x after I shared.

Due to sharp pullback today some incredible buy points have just opened up.
THETA $1.70 - Buy up to $2
ZIL $.061 - Buy up to $0.08
ADA $.26 - Buy up to $.35
BCH $483 - Buy up to $600
LINK $14.88 - Buy up to $20
TFUEL $.021 - Buy up to $.035
DGB $.027 - Buy up to $.035
DOT $7.67 - Buy up to $10
RSR $.038 - Buy up to $.045
BTC $34,449 - Buy up to $40,000
XRP $.26 - Buy up to $.40
XLM $.23 - Buy up to $.32
ETH $1100 - Buy up to $1200
TRAC $.15 - Buy up to $.20
VIDT $.53 - Buy up to $.70
GZIL $122 - If it drops to the $70-$80 range, it's a buy. You can buy beyond these buy points, but for maximim profitability, try to buy below these 'buy up to' prices.

Regards

JOELIBOK

Private, 1st Class
All,

GZIL $122 - If it drops to the $70-$80 range, it's a buy. You can buy beyond these buy points, but for maximim profitability, try to buy below these 'buy up to' prices.

Regards
Hi Roger,This is great ! Your guide has been superb. Thank you for your effort!

MoBest

Recruit
All,

Regards
Thanks for the share.

VinceStern

Recruit
$ETH closing longs, expecting correction to 1500-1400 and/or 1350-1250 areas #Ethereum meanwhile, $alts are popping

Popcorn

have fun peeps

download.png

RogerTC

MY TOP 10 ALTERNATIVE CRYPTO COINS ***

1. Theta - THETA has the potential to make investors better returns than buying Chainlink at $.35, which was my entry point more than two years ago. Theta will have smart contract capabilities but will operate much cheaper and faster than Ethereum. Projects currently on ETH can basically copy/paste their existing projects and move to the Theta Network.
2. Chainlink - Although Chainlink has 'already pumped', it is now in the Blue Chip category and LINK should be foundational to any portfolio. It's future value is near limitless.
3. Zilliqa -
HG.Exchange, which has 500,000 users and investors, just went live. It is one of several major projects that's built on the Zilliqa blockchain. ZIL *integration is just getting started, and so is the price potential.
4. XRP - Ripple and XRP have more than 300 banking partners and they are the most government-compliant and regulated of all cryptocurrency projects. 38% of the world's largest banks have a *connection to Ripple, and they now have a patent on an oracle-based smart contract design. Undervalued.
5. DigiByte - More news just broke about DGB. Identity verification,
security, and DeFi. "Brace for impact":
6. Bitcoin Cash - There's a scheduled Bitcoin Cash hard-fork for November 15. This will be a free air-drop for BCH holders. Nothing has changed regarding Bitcoin Cash's ecosystem, which has now surpassed Bitcoin for world-wide retail *adoption.
7. Cardano - Moving a little bit slow. But, ADA will be part of the global blockchain ecosystem with the help of Polkadot. Don't bet against one of the smartest guys in crypto, Charles Hoskinson. Recently it was announced that 90 projects will be developing on the ADA platform.
8. Polkadot - Polkadot is just an infant. It's use-case will primarily be interoperability between blockchains. It doesn't compete with ETH, ADA, etc.; DOT integrates with them.
9. Reserve Rights
- The Reserve Rights (RSR) token for the Reserve Protocol (RSV) stable coin could move upwards in a wild manner. Since RSR is a governance token, it is not pegged to $1 like Reserve Protocol. It can move freely in value.
10. XMR -Monero is cash for a connected world. It’s fast, private, and secure. With Monero, you are your own bank. You can spend safely, knowing that others cannot see your balances or track your activity

Note: I still hold VET, XLM, XTZ, KMD, TFuel and others. They're just not in my top 10.
Only invest in a crypto that feels right to you....
A quick status update on the coins that i shared end of october..

1. Theta => Over % 600 gain from the price I shared. Still not too late. Current price is 4.37 usd and my end of year prediction is 40 usd
2. Chainlink => It doubled from the price I shared. Current price is 28 usd and my end of year prediction is 150 usd
3. Zilliqa => Over % 600 gain. Current price 0.115. EOY prediction 1 usd
4. XRP => It doubled from the price I shared. CP 0.46. EOY prediction 8 usd
5. Bitcoin Cash => It doubled from the price I shared. CP 500usd . EOY prediction 8000usd
6. Digibyte => Over % 300 gain. Current price 0.055 EOY prediction 0.5 usd
7. Cardano =>
Over % 900 gain. Current price 1.2 EOY prediction 8 usd.
8. Polkodat => Over % 600 gain. Current price 36usd EOY prediction 150 usd.
9. Reserve Right => Over % 500 gain. Current price 0.066 EOY prediction 0.5 usd.

Regards

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
A quick status update on the coins that i shared end of october..

1. Theta => Over % 600 gain from the price I shared. Still not too late. Current price is 4.37 usd and my end of year prediction is 40 usd
2. Chainlink => It doubled from the price I shared. Current price is 28 usd and my end of year prediction is 150 usd
3. Zilliqa => Over % 600 gain. Current price 0.115. EOY prediction 1 usd
4. XRP => It doubled from the price I shared. CP 0.46. EOY prediction 8 usd
5. Bitcoin Cash => It doubled from the price I shared. CP 500usd . EOY prediction 8000usd
6. Digibyte => Over % 300 gain. Current price 0.055 EOY prediction 0.5 usd
7. Cardano =>
Over % 900 gain. Current price 1.2 EOY prediction 8 usd.
8. Polkodat => Over % 600 gain. Current price 36usd EOY prediction 150 usd.
9. Reserve Right => Over % 500 gain. Current price 0.066 EOY prediction 0.5 usd.

Regards
Hi Roger... we miss you man !

just a quick question, are the projection based on technicals, fundamentals or insider knowledge :cool:

RogerTC

Hi Ahmed,

Based on fundamentals. I deep dive in projects, talk with developers, search their daily life usage, roadmaps etc..

Please dive in to crypto world if you havent yet. You can stake, farm, borrow , lend etc.. Even you dont have to trade or own any cryptos. You can lend your usd between %10- %100 per year in various contracts. And these are legit, audited contracts. I have more detailed information in patreon page addressing these opportunities. You can also do your own research through web.

Hope that helps

Roger

soul rebel

Sergeant
We need to have two separate accounts first. One for investing one for trading. From investing perspective we shouldnt be looking to sell any cryptos in near term. There is way much up to the space.

Below is the bitcoin chart which i m posting for 1 year in this forum. It is clear. This market will reach 21k until end of this year and i wont be surprised if it reaches 32k which is the controlling expansion.

View attachment 59674

Coming to your question regarding ETH-BTC.. We shouldnt expect big moves from ALT coins (ETH is the second biggest coin but it is ALT too) until BTC completes its move. BTC is the GUY here first he will make his show and then leave the scene to ETH. Once ETH starts rallying it will open the way of other big brothers (XRP, LTC, ADA, BCH ) after all finally shitcoins will show up and they will give 100x -1000x. Then the whole market will collapse. Probably october 2021.. It will range for a few years.. Then start again.

So if i were you i would wait in btc and when it cools down i would move to ETH. (This is by trading perspective.) By investing; ALT coins will give higher returns than bitcoin. So dont worry ETH is worth holding it will give you minimum 5x to 10x until october 2021 (from where you bought at 400usd)

Regards
Hi Roger
I was wondering what is your take on ETH now that Bitcoin is at $60k?
Would you suggest upside to ETH is now limited?
Is selling ETH now and then buying Bitcoin on a pullback a good strategy?
thanks
Viresh

RogerTC

Hi Roger
I was wondering what is your take on ETH now that Bitcoin is at $60k?
Would you suggest upside to ETH is now limited?
Is selling ETH now and then buying Bitcoin on a pullback a good strategy?
thanks
Viresh
Hi Viresh,

I prefer ETH to BTC until the end of bull run in 2021.

And my top 10 ALT coins to ETH... So it is ALT coins> ETH> BTC...

Regards,