‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
While approaching to mega moves in crypto currencies; lets do a quick recap.

On the monthly,

Market pushing away from macdp and creating stop grabber months over months which is very bullish. The target of stop grabber is the all time high and very likely to hit in october latest early november.

BTCUSDMonthly.png

Looking at the weekly,

Weekly stop grabber buy played out perfectly. Next important resistance level higher up is controlling XOP at 68ish and secondary OPs at 65ish.

BTCUSDWeekly.png

And the daily;

Good resistance at 58k-59k (XOP+ TDST) . We might see a pullback and then the next leg up towards all tıme high.

BTCUSDDaily.png

Once the bitcoin cools down, altcoins will start their parabolic runs. A little bit more patience; October and November will be insane.!!!

R.

JOELIBOK

Private, 1st Class
While approaching to mega moves in crypto currencies; lets do a quick recap.

On the monthly,

Market pushing away from macdp and creating stop grabber months over months which is very bullish. The target of stop grabber is the all time high and very likely to hit in october latest early november.

View attachment 69574

Looking at the weekly,

Weekly stop grabber buy played out perfectly. Next important resistance level higher up is controlling XOP at 68ish and secondary OPs at 65ish.

View attachment 69575

And the daily;

Good resistance at 58k-59k (XOP+ TDST) . We might see a pullback and then the next leg up towards all tıme high.

View attachment 69573

Once the bitcoin cools down, altcoins will start their parabolic runs. A little bit more patience; October and November will be insane.!!!

R.
Thanks R,Always good to read your analysis. Great experience shared!

RogerTC

Guys, I know it is frustrating but things are not always easy. Market tested strong monthly confluence support level below and showed a decent reaction. I expect to see a monthly stop grabber buy at the end of december. I havent sold any of my holdings and added more in this latest dip. Dont worry a little bit more patient and we will hit our profit targets in Q1 2022.

1.png

minimax

1st Lieutenant
This latest manipulation will delay our retirement a few more months only !!!
Hehe.. maybe just few days, brutal as BTC is can do this in 4-6/7 days.. IMO we have some very choppy days ahead and 35k (+/-3k) wiill not surprise me, there below 39.6k must be lots of stops.. for sure I miss one (more) leg down..
BTCUSD_2021-12-05_13-13-38.png

kris82

Private, 1st Class
A quick status update on the coins that i shared end of october..

1. Theta => Over % 600 gain from the price I shared. Still not too late. Current price is 4.37 usd and my end of year prediction is 40 usd
2. Chainlink => It doubled from the price I shared. Current price is 28 usd and my end of year prediction is 150 usd
3. Zilliqa => Over % 600 gain. Current price 0.115. EOY prediction 1 usd
4. XRP => It doubled from the price I shared. CP 0.46. EOY prediction 8 usd
5. Bitcoin Cash => It doubled from the price I shared. CP 500usd . EOY prediction 8000usd
6. Digibyte => Over % 300 gain. Current price 0.055 EOY prediction 0.5 usd
7. Cardano =>
Over % 900 gain. Current price 1.2 EOY prediction 8 usd.
8. Polkodat => Over % 600 gain. Current price 36usd EOY prediction 150 usd.
9. Reserve Right => Over % 500 gain. Current price 0.066 EOY prediction 0.5 usd.

Regards
Is your DGB target still valid? I'm really dissapointed with the coin performance

RogerTC

Yes it is valid and havent sold any single digibyte. But it wont come end of year. Bull Cycle extended so the targets to hıt in Q1 of 2022 hopefully. Too much news going on and it is effecting crypto market too.

I know bitcoin cash and digibyte showed poor performance comparing to others. They are boring old coins. But remember Digibyte is the most decentralized secure crypto in the universe. When it starts to move it will be fast and furious. Same as BCH but it is more long term.

All coins will do very well in future just invest the money that you dont need in near term ..

RogerTC

I wish a wonderfull year for everyone.

Lets have a quick look at the higher timeframe charts for Bitcoin.

Quarterly;

Market has revisited disrespected XOP at 35136 in 2021 and then moved back up and hit quarterly COP at 66839. Currently sitting right above major F3 support at 44144.

Quarterly.PNG

Looking at the monthly support levels;

Bullish stop grabber formed on the monthly chart and managed to close monthly confluence at 44150. (I use Binance data by transferring real time to MT5) This level is very strong monthly+quarterly support. I dont expect to see a monthly or quarterly close below this support zone.

SBTCUSDTMonthly.png

And the monthly resistance levels;

We have controlling OP and secondary OP resistance lining up around 83k-82k areas. I wont go through all other fundamental and on chain analysis but bitcoin will easily reach to at least OP in 2022 and very likely end of Q1 to middle of Q2.

SBTCUSDTMonthlyres.png

Regards,

R.