‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
ETHUSD:

In 3D the circled bars seems to be "railroad track". If I want to trade this I will need to sell the first F3 around 257.7 and my stop loss above 270.3 (F5), which is somehow playing the other side of the daily BB buy you mentioned in the signals.

Is this a correct way to play this setup? How to play both opposite setups which almost negate each other? (Most probably if BB worked, F5 will be hit and hence my stop loss for railroad setup)

View attachment 50897
Hello Ahmed,

I would like to see more extended bars in eth to consider it as a thrust bar. Even if we treat them as thrust bars this would be a railroad track in the city. We dont want to see bars on the left of the chart for a perfect railroad track. RRT s in the city can still be traded but they are not so powerful. For a moment lets assume this is a perfect RRT in weekly and you have B/B in daily. When you have conflicting two powerfull signals you can just step aside and wait until market shows its way. You can wait until B/B plays out well or fail by putting a sell stop order right below price of recognition of RRT.

Hope that helps..

RogerTC

Thanks for the detailed analysis.
My first question to you (won't be the last I am sure :) ) is you mentioned that you will be a buyer at both confluences 9630 and 9100, then where will you have your stop loss? Btw, I missed to buy at 9640 :(

My second question, is that if I am have a shorter timeframe. Do you think that fading a buy in 1-hour (yet to be confirmed) time frame against sell on the daily and 4 hour at confluence 9990-10030 is a good trade idea and where should I put my stops?

View attachment 50896
Thanks for the detailed analysis.
My first question to you (won't be the last I am sure :) ) is you mentioned that you will be a buyer at both confluences 9630 and 9100, then where will you have your stop loss? Btw, I missed to buy at 9640 :(

My second question, is that if I am have a shorter timeframe. Do you think that fading a buy in 1-hour (yet to be confirmed) time frame against sell on the daily and 4 hour at confluence 9990-10030 is a good trade idea and where should I put my stops?

View attachment 50896
1-) You can place stop at 8700.. if you are conservative 7900..

2-) Yes, you can try that on 1hr as long as 4hr doesnt turn into a buy when price reach your entry level. Stop above primary F5 on 1 hr timeframe... I wouldnt prefer as the market looks strong. you can try to scalp instead of fading may be..

Regards,

RogerTC

Thrusting pairs that I will keep an eye on this week.

Thrust.PNG

Up thrust; Gold, Dollar Index, CAD/CHF

Down thrust; EUR/USD, EUR/JPY ,EUR/CHF, EUR/CAD

Reactions: Joh

RogerTC

Macd Predictor readings of higher timeframes.

trends.PNG

How to use macdp trend scanner readings;

Buy Trades;

Monthly,Weekly & Daily Trends Up => Fade 4hr Sell at Fibonacci agreement support.
Monthly & Weekly Trends Up => Fade Daily Sell at Fibonacci agreement support.
Weekly & Daily Trends Up => Fade 4hr Sell at Fibonacci agreement support.

Sell Trades;

Monthly,Weekly & Daily Trends Down => Fade 4hr Buy at Fibonacci agreement resistance.
Monthly & Weekly Trends Down => Fade Daily Buy at Fibonacci agreement resistance.
Weekly & Daily Trends Down => Fade 4hr Buy at Fibonacci agreement resistance.

yorkey181

Recruit
Thanks very much for all your efforts Roger, but I think it might be more effective if you can get the FPA to give you your own forum? That way you can post new topics to new threads as Sive does so we can see what's new at a glance... Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding it hard to track down the new information when it might be several pages in. And that's only going to get worse as the threads get longer... Just a thought! Cheers, Matt

Reactions: Joh

RogerTC

Thanks very much for all your efforts Roger, but I think it might be more effective if you can get the FPA to give you your own forum? That way you can post new topics to new threads as Sive does so we can see what's new at a glance... Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding it hard to track down the new information when it might be several pages in. And that's only going to get worse as the threads get longer... Just a thought! Cheers, Matt
Thanks for your thoughts, Matt. We will consider this option as well.

Regards

RogerTC

USD/JPY

Market is consolidating on the monthly. We have 3 three confirmed SG sell signals targeting the lows at 104.44

USDJPYMonthly.png

Looking at the weekly resistance levels, After showing poor dynamic pressure on the buy market pulled back from OP+ F5 agreement zone.

USDJPYWeeklyres.png

And the daily, RRT has played out perfectly. We have very strong DP on the sell side. We have monthly, weekly and daily in a sell now. So we need to be looking to fade buy signals on lower timeframes at good resistance zone.

USDJPYDaily.png

On the 4hr, we have good confluence at 109,20 area, I would expect market to respect and show a reaction on that level.

USDJPYH4.png