‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Many thanks for your help and advise Roger, DiNapoli is becoming a bit clearer now. And thanks for sharing your trading signals... you've turned a marginal trader into a more successful one. Looking forward to further signals.

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
OIL

After the massive drop, pricing in the oil market is not sustainable. On the monthly we have COP support near the lows around 26.00. This area stands as good to zone to long the market. If you are conservative you can wait for a wash and rinse before you buy the market.

USOILMonthly.png

Looking our daily resistance levels; We have good confluence around 40-42 and gap will be closed on that area as well. So this should be the place to take profit.

USOIL.SDaily.png

RogerTC

Apologize for not being active in the forum last few days. I was busy with day trading as these are the times that we can make serious money in the markets. Volatility is very high but D levels work perfectly on higher timeframe charts. I will post some of the trades that i have taken this week for educational purposes only. Hope that helps.

RogerTC

Below is a B&B buy trade on gbp/usd 4hr timeframe. My order got filled at 1.3031.

GBPUSDH4.png

Market showed good initial reaction on the support zone but later we got stop grabber sell signal at 1hr timeframe. Then i moved my stop to breakeven as the markets are too fast these days.Once the stop grabber sell signal played out the support zone broken. As you know B&B trades are one of our most high probability setups and this is a good example of how to not take a loss by managing the trade on lower timeframes.

GBPUSDH1.png

RogerTC

Below are some of stop grabber trades that have taken...

EUR/USD => That was one of the signals that came through stop grabber scanner dashboard.
Also mentioned in my analysis in the forum.
EURUSD sto pgrabber.png

NZD/CAD => That was one of the signals that came through stop grabber scanner dashboard.

Stop grabber nzdcad.png

Stop Grabbers occur when the MACDP is penetrated by the price bar - intra-day,week,month etc, which would change the trend, but do not close in the direction of the change in trend.

Target of that pattern is the previous high or low.

RogerTC

EUR/USD Stretch Pattern

Market is overbought at confluence area at 1.1450. I got filled at 1.1454

EURUSDWeekly.png

Then wait for 4hr trend to turn down.. Once i got the initial reaction on the sell signal. I placed take profit order slightly above the XOP agreement zone at 1.1285

EURUSDH4.png

RogerTC

Thanks Roger.

what are views on bitcoin and ETH with latest collapse?
Hello Ahmed,

ETH; We are fading daily sell against weekly and monthly buy. Our context is still valid.

Monthly;
@ETHUSD (Monthly) 2020_03 (5_24_43 PM).png

Weekly;

@ETHUSD (Weekly) 2020_11 (5_24_51 PM).png

And on the daily; 180-185 area is the line on the sand for our long setup. We could also get out when we had stop grabber sell on the daily but i wanted to give some room as weekly and monthly trend changes were far... So if the market turns up from this zone we will keep the trade otherwise we will take a loss.

@ETHUSD (Daily) 2020_03_11 (5_24_59 PM).png

On bitcoin; We are also fading daily sell against weekly and monthly buy but we lost our context so we will be looking to get out on the retracements...

Monthly; We lost the uptrend

@BTCUSD (Monthly) 2020_03 (5_23_04 PM).png

Weekly; Unconfirmed downtrend

@BTCUSD (Weekly) 2020_11 (5_23_11 PM).png

And the daily; If the market breaks the latest controlling OP support. This will be bearish as monthly, weekly and daily will be in a downtrend without any major support on the way.

@BTCUSD (Daily) 2020_03_11 (5_22_41 PM).png

IanN

Private, 1st Class
Hello Roger,

great Work so far, I'm very impressed. Are you familiar with the Trend Push Concept (STP) and could you explain it a bit if possible? I heard thats a newer DiNapoli Strategie and it is supposed to be quite good :)

Thanks much

Oh and maybe I have something for you. Plot a yearly WTI Chart and you see that Quarterly got faded at the 71.24 OP last year (you prolly know that) and there is a yearly LPO at 22 !!
This might be a perfect level to buy if it really gets reached.

Last edited: