‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

abailey

Private
Roger,
I would like to know if the MACDP is available for download somewhere on the forum?

Thanks,
AB

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Roger,
I would like to know if the MACDP is available for download somewhere on the forum?

Thanks,
AB
Hello,

No, not available in forum. You can reach all indicators through mql5 website.

mql5.com/en/users/uzuncakmak/seller#products

Hope that helps

R.

RogerTC

Hello Roger,

great Work so far, I'm very impressed. Are you familiar with the Trend Push Concept (STP) and could you explain it a bit if possible? I heard thats a newer DiNapoli Strategie and it is supposed to be quite good :)

Thanks much

Oh and maybe I have something for you. Plot a yearly WTI Chart and you see that Quarterly got faded at the 71.24 OP last year (you prolly know that) and there is a yearly LPO at 22 !!
This might be a perfect level to buy if it really gets reached.
Hello,

Thank you. Yes, i am but these concepts are not taught here because they are just too difficult to teach in this type of format and reserved for Private seminars- We don't want you to get it wrong or confuse other people.

Trend Push is basically a type of thrust with higher lows or lower highs. As long as the bars keep making higher lows you have to be careful and not to trade against the trend push

Yes, yearly levels are very strong. Thanks for the reminder.

Regards

IanN

Private, 1st Class
Hello,

Thank you. Yes, i am but these concepts are not taught here because they are just too difficult to teach in this type of format and reserved for Private seminars- We don't want you to get it wrong or confuse other people.

Trend Push is basically a type of thrust with higher lows or lower highs. As long as the bars keep making higher lows you have to be careful and not to trade against the trend push

Yes, yearly levels are very strong. Thanks for the reminder.

Regards
Thanks for your answer, I already knew a bit about it and I think I got it now... I really need to take a few seminars, too(I trade well for years now but I want to get to know Joe himself as long as I still can).

My story is similar as yours btw. I started here following sive in 2013(and reading his COMPLETE Forex ground school!!! :) ) and so learned Dinapoli.
Later I got the Indicators for Ninja Trader the Day they went live and since then it was a hell of a nice ride.

Take a look here this is my last trade of this week and I completed it right now. These Quarterly K area just held the "Crash" in DOW and market bounced 1000pts(1200 now as I type but I was out at 1000)! If this method is not POWER then what is? :)
BTW there is another nice area at 18500-19200 to buy again (Two XOP within 200pts and another K area)

@US30 (3 Month) 2020_03 (06_12_02)j.jpg

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Hi everyone, standby for a MASSIVE fiscal and monetary response from central banks and governments, not just in America, but all around the world. This is going to mess up the normal trading patterns we are used to. Yup, it's inflate or die time... the WuFlue is the perfect excuse for trillions of "New" money to enter the system and interest rates to zero or less - until it all blows up. Inflation is necessary so the governments can pay back their debts with money that is worth a lot less than they borrowed!

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Hi,
In response to IanN I was interested to see DiNapoli Macd and DiNapoli Stochastic on the chart. Thought I had read somewhere that fading the stochastic against the macd was no longer used. Have I misunderstood.

IanN

Private, 1st Class
Hi,
In response to IanN I was interested to see DiNapoli Macd and DiNapoli Stochastic on the chart. Thought I had read somewhere that fading the stochastic against the macd was no longer used. Have I misunderstood.
Thats actually correct but I still like to have them on this "Analyse" template. Basically MACD and STOCH got replaced by MACDP and the possibility to just fade a lower time frame against a higher TF :)

But we individual traders always decide for ourself what we like to use, there really is no must use or MUST not use.
Oh and one thing where I still like to use classic MACD or even classic DOSP is divergence spotting!

RogerTC

It is amazing how these markets can change in a week. I tried to adapt my self to changing market conditions. We have massive volatility. Markets still respect yearly, quarterly and monthly D levels. We can also include weekly for some markets but not daily. During these days, I would recommend trading higher timeframes or step aside and invest yourself by studying in technical analysis until markets settle down. By saying that let's look at some strong D- levels which may act as turning points in the long term.

Starting with Oil,

On the quarterly, we can see the big yearly OP stands together with quarterly XOP. This cluster of expansion 16-17 is really strong. I will place a buy limit order just above the OP. We should see a significant reaction from here if the market drops further and reaches that level.

Oil Quarterly.PNG

On the monthly, market pulling back from controlling COP and resting above secondary OP. The trend is down.

USOILMonthly.png

As the higher timeframes monthly and weekly are down. Confluence area at 40-42 will be a good spot to sell the market with a tight stop above the XOP+ F5 agreement at 44-45. I will place both orders on the signals thread also.

USOIL.SDaily.png

Looking at Bitcoin;

We have COP+OP cluster zone at 3200-3400. I liked the OP at 3204 as it stands just below the low at 3215. I would like to see the market touch the OP first and make a wash rinse of the low. This level is the line on the sand for bitcoin in the long term. So similar to oil setup, I will place a limit buy order here also.

@BTCUSD (Monthly) 2020_03 (5_04_26 PM).png

As the higher timeframes are in a sell. Below confluence resistance together with disrespected XOP around 6500 stands as a good spot to sell the rallies. Both signals will be shared in signals thread also.

@BTCUSD (Daily) 2020_03_15 (5_04_53 PM).png

GOLD,

We are pulling back from Quarterly XOP, it can try to test disrespected OP at 1455 again.

Quarterly.PNG

Looking at the monthly support levels.; we have strong confluence support at 1452-1433 area. The disrespected quarterly OP that we mentioned above is also adding confidence to that zone. I won't drop to lower timeframes for now and place a buy limit order for a scalp trade around the mentioned D-Levels.

XAUUSDMonthlysup.png

Lastly; I would like to share below monthly chart for the cable. It will be interesting to see market making a wash rinse of the lows and pull back from controlling XOP support at 1.16.

GBPUSDMonthly.png

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
During these days, I would recommend trading higher timeframes or step aside and invest yourself by studying in technical analysis until markets settle down.
Good Thinking. I've read Sive's Complete Forex education and DiNapoli's Book. What would you suggest as the next step ?

RogerTC

Good Thinking. I've read Sive's Complete Forex education and DiNapoli's Book. What would you suggest as the next step ?
Well, you can practice and post your trade setups on the forum so that we can comment on the application of the concepts. If you want to take it one step further, you can also follow the recommended learning path of Joe. Hope that helps.

Capture.PNG