‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
t is amazing how these markets can change in a week. I tried to adapt my self to changing market conditions. We have massive volatility. Markets still respect yearly, quarterly and monthly D levels. We can also include weekly for some markets but not daily. During these days, I would recommend trading higher timeframes or step aside and invest yourself by studying in technical analysis until markets settle down. By saying that let's look at some strong D- levels which may act as turning points in the long term.....

Great insight Roger, especially on Crude Oil. thanks

RogerTC

Hi,
In response to IanN I was interested to see DiNapoli Macd and DiNapoli Stochastic on the chart. Thought I had read somewhere that fading the stochastic against the macd was no longer used. Have I misunderstood.

Sorry for late reply i missed that post.

Yes we are not using it anymore. Instead we use only macdp for fading trades. Like i had several examples on the forum you can fade lower tf macdp signals against the higher timeframes.

Regards

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Looks like the Fed has exhausted all its real ammo in one go, they'r running scared... now all that is left is printing piles and piles of fake money until it all blows up - and these people are meant to be professionals? Professional con artists more like it... bye bye dollar!

RogerTC

Here is another interesting chart. Cluster of Fibonacci extensions around the same level. Like the oil trade very big opportunity exist. I dont say the market will drop that level but if it drops i would be a confident buyer around these level.

Fibonacci extension calculated as per "Step Forward Method"

XAGUSDMonthly.png

Keep a copy of this chart somewhere else and when I say I tripled (if get filled) my account with this trade dont tell me why you didn't inform us :)

Sive Morten

Here is another interesting chart. Cluster of Fibonacci extensions around the same level. Like the oil trade very big opportunity exist. I dont say the market will drop that level but if it drops i would be a confident buyer around these level.

Looks like huge bearish dynamic pressure since 2014... Great call, Rodge.

minimax

1st Lieutenant
Sive & Roger
Quote Roge
r:
Starting with GOLD; On the yearly timeframe, B&B Buy setup has played out perfectly, Stop grabber sell signal formed and we will be watching the trend change to see the dynamic pressure. (...)
Question: SG was for 2019, 2020 made HH and price is droping since. So, do we have potentialy 2 SGs or 1st is cancelled?
Ben Bernanke said this ˝situation˝ would last long so we might be just going in 3rd stage, devaluation of precious metals to force people to sell majority of their matals just to survive, because we are in democracy and free society law such Executive Order 6102 should not be possible.

Attachments

• 20200318 XAUUSD Monthly.png
    20200318 XAUUSD Monthly.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 31

Sive Morten

Ben Bernanke said this ˝situation˝ would last long so we might be just going in 3rd stage, devaluation of precious metals to force people to sell majority of their matals just to survive, because we are in democracy and free society law such Executive Order 6102 should not be possible.
Interest chart mate, thanks. Who knows, it is some logic with this scenario.

Joh

Sergeant Major
Am confused' Roger's quote ;' Starting with GOLD; On the yearly timeframe, B&B Buy setup has played out perfectly, Stop grabber sell signal formed and we will be watching the trend change to see the dynamic pressure. (...) ' Then Sive's gold video 18th March,said a possible retracement entry at 1450 and up to 1590 area, and...stated that Gold may level out in a few weeks, a spark of sunshine in this 24hr miserable world. Now Bernanki's view precious metals devaluations soon..etc......Gosh i can do w a boost!

minimax

1st Lieutenant
Am confused' Roger's quote ;' Starting with GOLD; On the yearly timeframe, B&B Buy setup has played out perfectly, Stop grabber sell signal for

1st: On Feb 9th Roger published gold and exposed yearly SG which suggests taking 1046 low BUT gold made HH in Jan, so my question is, if yearly SG for 2019 is still valid.
2nd: Bernanke DID NOT tell they would force gold into deeps, this is my conspiracy theory. If velocity of money turn over decrease in future months, gold could become worthless, because you need money to eat and to live, so all poor people would be forced to sell whatever metals they own.
3rd: Stay tuned with Sive

Reactions: Joh

RogerTC

I
1st: On Feb 9th Roger published gold and exposed yearly SG which suggests taking 1046 low BUT gold made HH in Jan, so my question is, if yearly SG for 2019 is still valid.
2nd: Bernanke DID NOT tell they would force gold into deeps, this is my conspiracy theory. If velocity of money turn over decrease in future months, gold could become worthless, because you need money to eat and to live, so all poor people would be forced to sell whatever metals they own.
3rd: Stay tuned with Sive

Am confused' Roger's quote ;' Starting with GOLD; On the yearly timeframe, B&B Buy setup has played out perfectly, Stop grabber sell signal formed and we will be watching the trend change to see the dynamic pressure. (...) ' Then Sive's gold video 18th March,said a possible retracement entry at 1450 and up to 1590 area, and...stated that Gold may level out in a few weeks, a spark of sunshine in this 24hr miserable world. Now Bernanki's view precious metals devaluations soon..etc......Gosh i can do w a boost!

Initial DP is good on the buy signal and SG sell signal failed. We have only one SG signal. If we see a close below macdp at the end of 2020 this will be the second SG signal.