‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

minimax

1st Lieutenant
Initial DP is good on the buy signal and SG sell signal failed. We have only one SG signal. If we see a close below macdp at the end of 2020 this will be the second SG signal.

HUH, long time to wait, I think we should not see 2nd SG but who knows..

Joh

Sergeant Major
Am trying to grasp yr extensive charts, on the March 2nd you gave an Eur/Usd (you dated 20th March 20 R/H side) where you say a Buy SG is forming, I saw 4x 'S; but no 'G'.:mad: 'S' i assume stands for support. 'G' ?.

To me the Napoli method looks quite a study (brains helps) and it see it as invaluable to get the extra lessons/workshops etc. Am in awe what it offers and to me you seem to have obtained a clearer perspective what the market might bring. Am drooling!

IanN

Private, 1st Class
Hey Joh I answer quick if you dont mind.

SG refers to a DiNapoli Signal called Stop Grabber. It shows the trader that a fake signal is generated in one direction and then the signal is broken before its finished meaning that now we usually get a stop hunt going on for the stops that have been placed under or above the nearest high/low. Todays markets are completely driven by Algos or "Skynet" as we call it.
What really happens behind this move is usually Predator Algos enter the market to hunt for trend following Algos. Especially on quiet days like holidays this game goes on for hours up and down and you can farm markets quite easy if you know what to look for and follow these Algos :D

Skynet may have changed markets completely and A LOT of the stuff that worked 10 years ago does not work well anymore but we are humans and we still have one advantage above todays Machines ... We can adapt :)

To your second comment I can only say that you are right and learning DiNapoli is REAL WORK but thats why it really works and all these "look this video and then make 10k a month trading the international Forex markets" stuff NOT.

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Prospective E G Trade

How’s this for a potential Trade.

MONTHLY Trend has just turned up

WEEKLY Trend is strongly up

DAILY TREND still up but needs monitoring

If Daily Trend holds looking to fade the downward retracement on the 4Hour chart.

Market is no longer OverSold.

First potential agreement 8957/8966. Supported by reasonably close K agareement 8966/ 9034

Second potential agreement 8722/8746. Possibility of Daily Trend change increases if we move down that far.

But should I also take note of fact that candles in the up move seem to be significantly smaller than those in the down move.
Poss EUR GBP Trade.png

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
EUR/GBP

On the monthly market testing controlling XOP at 0.94022 and pulling back. Take not of the wash and rinse here too.

EURGBPMonthly.png

Looking at weekly;

We see trend push here. Massive up spike. All these disrespected fibnodes that i marked out below will act as support on the pullback. So carry those levels to your daily/weekly support charts.

EURGBPWeekly.png

And our daily support chart...

You could either treat that as Dinapoli stretch or B&B buy... For me both have played out.

EURGBPDaily.png

If you drop down to 1hr chart; you will see that market has reached good confluence around 0.92. This is the spot to take profit for stretch trade. As market coming back from a monthly strong resistance together with wash and rinse we shouldn't target F5 for B&B and take profit at F3...

EURGBPH1.png

RogerTC

Prospective E G Trade

How’s this for a potential Trade.

MONTHLY Trend has just turned up

WEEKLY Trend is strongly up

DAILY TREND still up but needs monitoring

If Daily Trend holds looking to fade the downward retracement on the 4Hour chart.

Market is no longer OverSold.

First potential agreement 8957/8966. Supported by reasonably close K agareement 8966/ 9034

Second potential agreement 8722/8746. Possibility of Daily Trend change increases if we move down that far.

But should I also take note of fact that candles in the up move seem to be significantly smaller than those in the down move.View attachment 52028

Good job jones. keep posting those trade plans please.

For me your 4hr chart is more like daily chart.. You should look these levels on daily chart instead 4hr ,,especially F5 at 0.8746... Also at that level daily will be in sell so you can think of fading daily against weekly and monthly.. Hope that helps..

RogerTC

I would like to share another yearly chart which is Dollar Index.

We have very important agreement resistance at 106-107 zone. Most likely market is going to on its way towards these yearly numbers. That should be the spot if you want to sell your dollars.

Meantime; if we do a pullback before we get up to that yearly resistance zone it is a buying opportunity...

Dolar index.png

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Quiet week (for me) , but seems we have Bearish Daily Grabber to fade AUD USD in direction of bearish weekly and monthly trend.

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Well my AUD USD grabber turned the wrong way, or I misunderstand where the Stop loss should be.

I'll post a similar chart, the AUD CAD grabber I took on close of the Daily candle for Wednesday 25th March (the last red candle on the chart) as it raises I few points upon which I would appreciate guidance.

Firstly the stop loss. I assumed it should be just beyond the top of the grabber candle. But thinking about it later should it not have been just past 0.9060 as the previous high.

As to the entry I set a sell limit order to enter at a 38% retrace of the grabber candle. Is that in the usual guidelines or am I mixing up Minesweepers.

The following two candles closed above pMACD. Should I have taken that as a signal to close.

Finally if I remain in the trade at the close of the 3rd candle immediately after the grabber candle should I say Adios to the trade anyway ?

Hope this isnt too many questions

which stop.png

Synchronicity

Sergeant
Well my AUD USD grabber turned the wrong way, or I misunderstand where the Stop loss should be.

I'll post a similar chart, the AUD CAD grabber I took on close of the Daily candle for Wednesday 25th March (the last red candle on the chart) as it raises I few points upon which I would appreciate guidance.

Firstly the stop loss. I assumed it should be just beyond the top of the grabber candle. But thinking about it later should it not have been just past 0.9060 as the previous high.

As to the entry I set a sell limit order to enter at a 38% retrace of the grabber candle. Is that in the usual guidelines or am I mixing up Minesweepers.

The following two candles closed above pMACD. Should I have taken that as a signal to close.

Finally if I remain in the trade at the close of the 3rd candle immediately after the grabber candle should I say Adios to the trade anyway ?

Hope this isnt too many questions

View attachment 52307
I've put a snapshot of the stop-grabber I think you mean and of a 'good' example.

The idea of a stop-grabber is when the MACD aproaches the zero crossover and bounces off it. The MACD-Predictor (red line in my charts) makes it easier to see and also makes the grading of the signal easier. For the first one you can see that the price would have to have turned down very sharply to avoid crossing the red line but in the second, because the angle is shallower it was more likely to bounce off.

Sorry but I can't remember the 'rules' about exiting a trade.

21-39-54.png

All the best

Michael