‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Firstly the stop loss. I assumed it should be just beyond the top of the grabber candle. But thinking about it later should it not have been just past 0.9060 as the previous high.

Well, I hope Roger could answer better as he was at p-sems. I could tell only what I've got from Joe on his forum. Invalidation point of grabber - its top/bottom for bearish/bullish grabber. Market has to close above/below it to cancel the pattern. Theoretically spike doesn't destroy it. But practical question appears - how to place stop to skip spikes but be on guard for close price. Besides, spikes could be rather strong and outside our risk limits. It means that softer condition of grabber destruction is new top/bottom.

As to the entry I set a sell limit order to enter at a 38% retrace of the grabber candle. Is that in the usual guidelines or am I mixing up Minesweepers.

Entry - yes, as usual - minesweepers, bushes, intraday K-areas, Agreements etc.

For the first one you can see that the price would have to have turned down very sharply to avoid crossing the red line but in the second, because the angle is shallower it was more likely to bounce off.

Yes, important nuance Mike. Also it makes sense the direction of the grabber. If it stands in agreement with major tendency it has more chances to succeed. Grabbers in opposite direction work with less degree of success.

RogerTC

Hello Guys;

Apologize for the long break but it wasnt in my hand. Thank you for your messages. By the way i still couldnt get back to home but everything is okay. During this time i carried my longer term positions and last two weeks; started trading actively. I see many promising opportunities at the market nowadays. We as dinapoli traders take what the market gives us. I m planning to start with some important forecasts of major markets and also start signals back again slowly.

Note; I might missed some of your questions/messages; i will go through from the first and try to reply all. Please don't hesitate to remind me if i didnt

Regards/Roger

RogerTC

Let's look at some higher timeframe charts to see the important levels and possible setups that we need to be watching at 2020..

Starting with GOLD;

On the yearly timeframe, B&B Buy setup has played out perfectly, Stop grabber sell signal formed and we will be watching the trend change to see the dynamic pressure. Market testing yearly F5 resistance. We have strong fibonacci nodes just below yearly F5 resistance that i will be looking to scalp on the short side. These trades will be available to all on my trading signals.

View attachment 50741

EURUSD;

We have stop grabber buy signal on the quarterly that we need to keep an eye on it. I will not trust the signal until we break the strong trend push on the short side. Lets wait and see how the market will react on this signal for next 1-2 bars. The target of the SG is 1.2555.

View attachment 50740

BITCOIN;

On the monthly; Trend push sell is broken. After showing very weak dynamic pressure on macdp trend change, market has turned up and now we have TP on the buy side. I m very bullish on bitcoin and will be loooking for buying setups both on higher and lower timeframe charts. I won't go in to details as the chart talking itself and showing important levels clearly.

View attachment 50737

ETHUSD;

Many crypto charts look promising. Here is the another one. I longed ETH at the exact bottom at 83 targeting the confluence zone at 550-600. Then the market pulled back from 363 level. I m still holding my long position this is long term setup and now my target zone is agreement+ confluence. Monthly trend turned up, DP look strong. I will be trading the ETH on the shorter TFs and share my signals.

View attachment 50738
[/QUOTE]

Lets update these long term analysis that we had in the beginning of february

RogerTC

Gold;

Market is very strong. The only level I m watching is yearly COP at 2075. I trade on long side in lower timeframes but if you have any long term positions 2075 stands as good level for taking profits. Gold is strong; we will be looking to long the market again once it completes the pull pack from yearly COP

gold.PNG

ETH;

I mentioned that my entry level was right at the bottom at 83 and didnt book any profit even the market reached 363. Nothing changed from my inital plan. It looks very strong and first target is monthly OP+F3 agreement at 370. We can look to scalp this level on the short side but as i mentioned earlier i will carry my long term trade until 550-600 monthly agreement zone. I expect to see these levels very soon in ETH.

@ETHUSD (Monthly) 2020_07 (4_41_14 PM).png

RogerTC

Thank you very much Ahmed. I'm doing well. It is good to be back in forum again.

Keep in touch. Roger

kris82

Private, 1st Class
Gold;

Market is very strong. The only level I m watching is yearly COP at 2075. I trade on long side in lower timeframes but if you have any long term positions 2075 stands as good level for taking profits. Gold is strong; we will be looking to long the market again once it completes the pull pack from yearly COP

View attachment 56078

Correctly if I understood it wrong. Guessing that when you speak about trend push market will reach 2075 no matter what, before any deeper retracement or return bear, correct?

Glad you're here with us. Thanks for all!

RogerTC

Correctly if I understood it wrong. Guessing that when you speak about trend push market will reach 2075 no matter what, before any deeper retracement or return bear, correct?

Glad you're here with us. Thanks for all!
Well, we cant say that " no matter how the price will reach to 2075'' but we can say that 2075 is a big resistance level and we can consider shorting the market " if " the price reaches there. On the other hand market is strong so we can consider buying any pullbacks on approciate support levels "until" the market reaches to 2075.

Thanks