‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
SILVER
I was planning to post this yesterday but couldn't have time. Silver reached the monthly confluence zone at 26 ish this morning and showed a decent pullback on lower timeframes. This is a strong resistance level for silver. The next strong resistance stands at 35-37 area. I m bullish on silver and have long term positions filled between 12-15 zones.

XAGUSDMonthly.png

RogerTC

Looking at Dollar Index and EUR/USD ;

USDIX is testing quarterly confluence at 94 ish; it is likely to see a decent reaction from this level.

Dollar index.PNG

On the other hand, Eur is approaching weekly F5+OP agreement around 1.1815 together with Oversold. If you combine two charts; i won't be surprised if we see a pullback around these levels.

EURUSDWeekly.png

S.chakrabortty2011

Private, 1st Class
Hi,sorry for asking as i was abscent for quite along time i missed some terminology.Could some one help me understand what does below terminology means
  1. op
  2. XOP
  3. COP
  4. F5~F1
  5. and similar terminology

RogerTC

As we have mentioned last week; euro tested agreement zone, took the stops and now showing a pullback.

EURUSDWeekly.png

Monthly and weekly trends are up. Market is thrusting on the daily. I will be waiting for a ABC move down to 1.1450 confluence support zone to fade the daily sell against weekly and monthly.

daily.PNG

And for the B&B trade; I will be looking to buy at confluence supports 1.1664 and 1.1630 with the stops at 1.1565. Note that 1.1664 is the level that you should be looking to take profit if you already shorted the daily agreement resistance zone.

Capture.PNG

Regards

RogerTC

Gold;

Market is very strong. The only level I m watching is yearly COP at 2075. I trade on long side in lower timeframes but if you have any long term positions 2075 stands as good level for taking profits. Gold is strong; we will be looking to long the market again once it completes the pull pack from yearly COP

View attachment 56078

ETH;

I mentioned that my entry level was right at the bottom at 83 and didnt book any profit even the market reached 363. Nothing changed from my inital plan. It looks very strong and first target is monthly OP+F3 agreement at 370. We can look to scalp this level on the short side but as i mentioned earlier i will carry my long term trade until 550-600 monthly agreement zone. I expect to see these levels very soon in ETH.

View attachment 56079

We have highlighted the importance of yearly COP at 2075 and as expected market crashed right after reaching to that level.

Lets look at higher timeframes for high probability trade levels.

On the weekly;

We can look to scalp 1825-1835 confluence support zone,.

XAUUSDWeekly.png

And the monthly;

We have 1680-1725 and 1500-1550 confluence support zones. These are safe and strong levels that we can look to open long positions

XAUUSDMonthly.png

Regards

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
GBPAUD weekly chart looks promising. Monthly trend is down and we can fade weekly buy by placing limit sell order right below F3+ OP agreement with a stop slightly above F5 resistance.

View attachment 56922
Thanks Roger... I think there is something wrong on the feb levels indicated in this chart. Though the level is still good to sell as it is a confluence and agreement according to my chart