‍☠️ Jolly Roger Analysis Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
SILVER
I was planning to post this yesterday but couldn't have time. Silver reached the monthly confluence zone at 26 ish this morning and showed a decent pullback on lower timeframes. This is a strong resistance level for silver. The next strong resistance stands at 35-37 area. I m bullish on silver and have long term positions filled between 12-15 zones.

XAGUSDMonthly.png

RogerTC

Looking at Dollar Index and EUR/USD ;

USDIX is testing quarterly confluence at 94 ish; it is likely to see a decent reaction from this level.

Dollar index.PNG

On the other hand, Eur is approaching weekly F5+OP agreement around 1.1815 together with Oversold. If you combine two charts; i won't be surprised if we see a pullback around these levels.

EURUSDWeekly.png

Bangla Forex Rider

Private, 1st Class
Hi,sorry for asking as i was abscent for quite along time i missed some terminology.Could some one help me understand what does below terminology means
  1. op
  2. XOP
  3. COP
  4. F5~F1
  5. and similar terminology

RogerTC

As we have mentioned last week; euro tested agreement zone, took the stops and now showing a pullback.

EURUSDWeekly.png

Monthly and weekly trends are up. Market is thrusting on the daily. I will be waiting for a ABC move down to 1.1450 confluence support zone to fade the daily sell against weekly and monthly.

daily.PNG

And for the B&B trade; I will be looking to buy at confluence supports 1.1664 and 1.1630 with the stops at 1.1565. Note that 1.1664 is the level that you should be looking to take profit if you already shorted the daily agreement resistance zone.

Capture.PNG

Regards