‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
GENERAL NOTES ON SIGNALS- MUST READ

I will keep adding to this as different questions/situations arise. For now, the main thing that I want to convey is the rules on posting signals.

In order to manage this signal process in a way that is more comfortable for everyone. I decided to share the investor passwords of the account that I have opened for this thread.

Broker => MyFxchoice

Login: 384200

Investor Password: Roger123

1602840507339.png

Fxchoice account is created with a starting capital of 1000usd. Screenshots showing the history and balance to be shared regularly.
Risk on each position will be around %5 which carries a high risk. When copying the signals adjust your lot size according to your capital and leverage. Preferably 2- 3 percent on each trade. Remember "Size is the enemy of a knowledgeable trader"
We will try to go through all trades in the forum right after the orders are closed.
All signals will have a minimum 1:1 risk-reward ratio.

All questions/comments in the thread are more than welcome but please note that posts that do not add any value in terms of education to the thread will be removed after a certain time (weekly) in order to not junk the thread space and let everyone reach to the provided information more efficiently. If you have any other questions; you can always reach me via private message and/or e-mail (rogertc@yandex) . Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

RogerTC

Signal No 002

BUY WTI Crude Oil at 46.33

SL: 37.64 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)
TP: To be determined once the order is filled.

Note: As this is CFD; quotes might be different in your broker. I will place orders for CFD instrumenst slightly higher to make sure we get filled.

Sive Morten

Hi Guys,
Please, try to ask/post as less as possible here. This is thread for signals placing. It will be difficult to search signals in the flood. If you want to ask Roger on background of the signal - better is to wright in his "Analysis" thread. Or even better - to wait when signal will be done and Roger explain everything by himself.

RogerTC

Signal No 003

BUY ETH/USD at 250.00

SL: 204 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)

Note: Quotes can be way different in your exchange/broker for crypto trades, I will share my screen so that you can calculate fibonacci levels and place the order accordingly.

Our trading broker;

ETHUSDDaily.png

My Bitfinex Chart;

@ETHUSD (Daily) 2020_02_16 (4_07_13 PM).png

Last edited:

RogerTC

Signal No 003

BUY ETH/USD at 250.00

SL: 204 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)

Note: Quotes can be way different in your exchange/broker for crypto trades, I will share my screen so that you can calculate fibonacci levels and place the order accordingly.

Our trading broker;

View attachment 50887

My Bitfinex Chart;

View attachment 50886

UPDATE;

Order is filled.

TP: 268
SL: 204 (to be updated)