‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
GENERAL NOTES ON SIGNALS- MUST READ

I will keep adding to this as different questions/situations arise. For now, the main thing that I want to convey is the rules on posting signals.

In order to manage this signal process in a way that is more comfortable for everyone. I decided to share the investor passwords of the accounts that I have opened for this thread.

Currencies, Indices, Commodities,Stocks => Hotforex MT4 (The only reason I chose this broker is that it has many CFD instruments available.)

Login: 40373124

Investor: MXPzwK2N

Crypto Currencies =>Bitforex MT5 (The only reason I chose this broker is that the quotes are very close to crypto exchanges. )

Login: 1839182

Investor: zuiwdc3s

Two accounts as mentioned above are created with a starting capital of 5000usd each. Screenshots showing the history and balance to be shared regularly.
Risk on each trade will be around %10 which carries a high risk. When copying the signals adjust your lot size according to your capital and leverage. Preferably 2- 3 percent on each trade. Remember "Size is the enemy of a knowledgeable trader"
Only limit orders will be placed on higher timeframe charts as ''Pending'' orders. The status of the signal will be updated as "Open" or "Cancelled" later on.
Most of the methods require placing the Take Profit and Stop Loss once the order is filled. I will be providing a parachute stop for any case. %95 of signals will have a minimum 1:1 risk-reward ratio.
Real stop loss and take profit orders can also be changed according to market conditions so you need to keep an eye on the signal post.

All questions/comments in the thread are more than welcome but please note that posts that do not add any value in terms of education to the thread will be removed after a certain time (weekly) in order to not junk the thread space and let everyone reach to the provided information more efficiently. If you have any other questions; you can always reach me via private message and/or e-mail (rogertc@yandex) . Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:

RogerTC

SIGNALS SUMMARY

Signal 001 => Cancelled. Market turned a pip higher than our entry point.

Signal 002 => Pending Order

Signal 003 => Take profit reached. Order closed with profit

Signal 004 => Pending Order

Signal 005 => Pending Order

Signal 006 => Pending Order

Signal 007 => Pending Order

Signal 008 => Pending Order

Signal 009 => Pending Order

Last edited:

RogerTC

Signal No 002

BUY WTI Crude Oil at 46.33

SL: 37.64 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)
TP: To be determined once the order is filled.

Note: As this is CFD; quotes might be different in your broker. I will place orders for CFD instrumenst slightly higher to make sure we get filled.

Joshnix

Corporal
Signal No 001

BUY USD/CAD at 1.3225

SL: 1.3175

SO quick question. I see that yesterday it reached your limit but the signal was today. Can you explain from a chart perspective what the Dinapoli is telling you? My chart is saying on Daily we just closed yesterday below MACDP. I see weekly fib support lower. Appreciate your time.

ward133

Corporal
Signal No 002

BUY WTI Crude Oil at 46.33

SL: 37.64 (Parachute Stop to be revised once the order is filled)

Note: As this is CFD; quotes might be different in your broker. I will place orders for CFD instrumenst slightly higher to make sure we get filled.

[/QUOTE

Can we go short from this level 51.00 to the 46.33 target !>? or shall we wait the target to go long better ?\\

RogerTC

SO quick question. I see that yesterday it reached your limit but the signal was today. Can you explain from a chart perspective what the Dinapoli is telling you? My chart is saying on Daily we just closed yesterday below MACDP. I see weekly fib support lower. Appreciate your time.
This is how my chart looks like now. The order is not filled yet. Broker=> Hotforex

usdcad.PNG

We are trying to trade daily B&B which is directional pattern and directional patterns override trend. But still we need to keep an eye on this trend change to see how the market reacts. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

RogerTC

Ward 133 : Can we go short from this level 51.00 to the 46.33 target !>? or shall we wait the target to go long better ?\\

We dont know if it will drop until that level so we need to wait.. I want to scalp monthly agreement if the market reaches that level.