Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Signal No 020

BUY USD/TRY at 6.3902

SL: 6.3150
TP: To be determined once the order is filled.

Didnt get filled due to spreads (( Trade cancelled..

USDTRYH4.png

RogerTC

Hi Roger-

I assume one of the reasons to consider this trade is B&B on the daily. Isn't it still valid?

Hello Ahmed,

Yes in play but this market is fast and tricky so not suitable for forum. As we missed the initial entry i canceled the trade. You can still consider and play as B&B trade. I got filled on the second wash and rinse; we might get stop grabber buy also

Hope that helps

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
Hello Ahmed,

Yes in play but this market is fast and tricky so not suitable for forum. As we missed the initial entry i canceled the trade. You can still consider and play as B&B trade. I got filled on the second wash and rinse; we might get stop grabber buy also

Hope that helps
You are correct, moves are fast and I am playing it safe to go for smaller targets. I am in the B&B and might exist at F3 instead of F5... So far so good.
Thanks for getting our attention to the setup.

Sive Morten

Greetings to everybody,

I have a note, guys. I've contacted to Roger, he is stuck in one of the emerging countries in Asia as all borders are closed, he has limited access to internet and now has no ability to place fresh signals. He asks pardon him. Signal service is not cancelled, we keep it up, but currently is technical difficulties beyond of our control. So, stay in touch...

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
Greetings to everybody,

I have a note, guys. I've contacted to Roger, he is stuck in one of the emerging countries in Asia as all borders are closed, he has limited access to internet and now has no ability to place fresh signals. He asks pardon him. Signal service is not cancelled, we keep it up, but currently is technical difficulties beyond of our control. So, stay in touch...
Thanks Sive for the update. I hope all is well and safe in these crazy times.

Stay safe :)

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Many thanks for the update Sive, I hope Roger stays virus free and can get back to base soon. Do you think any of the outstanding pending signals should be cancelled as Roger is not in communication?