Well, I suppose this is decision is up to the follower of the signal. I suggest that if you just follow the signal mechanically, say by trade copier, - then it would be better to cancel, while if you understand the background (or maybe Roger provided explanation in Analysis thread) - then, it could be kept. But the problem will be with updating, if necessary. So, this choice is up to you guys.Many thanks for the update Sive, I hope Roger stays virus free and can get back to base soon. Do you think any of the outstanding pending signals should be cancelled as Roger is not in communication?
Best wishes Roger, stay safe.
Thanks guys, as I know he's OK, not infected, just logistics problems.Roger,
take care of yourself
The signals can wait..
Wait, don't say he is in Bali. Because if he is, I'd better to find a chance to meet himGreetings to everybody,
I have a note, guys. I've contacted to Roger, he is stuck in one of the emerging countries in Asia as all borders are closed, he has limited access to internet and now has no ability to place fresh signals. He asks pardon him. Signal service is not cancelled, we keep it up, but currently is technical difficulties beyond of our control. So, stay in touch...