‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hope RogerTC will correct me if I'm wrong...or add his observations
TP usually safe option is OP from 2repo. SL, one say it's when price closes over 61.8% second swing high-low. Conservative can be above max/min price (depending if 2repo is bearish/bullish action)
Hello,

Here you go. Trading DRPO failures is same since the book is written.

EX: How to trade DRPO sell failure ?
  • Must see a close above F5 resistance first. Then we will look to long the market.
  • Entry immediatly or drop two timeframes and look for entry at first f3 retracement/support.
  • Stop below next support or close below 3*3 DMA on context timeframe again.
  • Exit (take profit) LPO on two lower timeframes .
Hope that helps

Regards

Last edited:

adamcantor

Recruit
Hello,

Here you go. Trading DRPO failures is same since the book is written.

EX: How to trade DRPO sell failure ?
  • Must see a close above F5 resistance first. Then we will look to long the market.
  • Entry immediatly or drop two timeframes and look for entry at first f3 retracement/support.
  • Stop below next support or close below 3*3 DMA on context timeframe again.
  • Exit (take profit) LPO on two lower timeframes .
Hope that helps

Regards
thank you for that

RogerTC

Folks; I have great news!!

Finally; we are ready to start signals back again. I was working on a new trade plan just for this forum. (A combination of Dinapoli and Demark trade methods. ) I already tested live and the results are outstanding. The reason I came up with a new plan is that we need something more non-judgmental for the forum. This will have strict rules for entry, size, stop loss, timeframe, exit etc so that everyone will be able to follow and apply the same. Investor password is copied in the first post of this thread. You will be able to follow/copy all trades. I will try to post and explain all trades (whether it is winning or losing ) after they are closed in the forum. We will be looking to trade 32 fx pairs with this method. There will not be any CFD or crypto trades with this account.

On the other hand; I m a big fan of crypto currencies and see huge potential in the following years. Getting rich with crypto's doesn't have to be complicated - great wealth potential is staring right at us. I have many coins which I expect to see 10x in a year and 100x in a few years. The ones who take the risk can be the part of the wealth transfer. I will be sharing not only technical charts but also crypto security, hot new projects, breaking news, wallets/storage, when to cash out, investment strategies and also my portfolio with you.

I m planning to spend more time in forum going forward (Min 1 hour every day) until end of October 2021 as this is my target retirement date from day trading. J

Best Regards,

Rodge

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Welcome back Roger! I was wondering when you would be back!? It's been over 6 months right! I too have Crypto investments already..in several coins...so i am really looking forward to your posts in the near future! :)

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Great to see you back Roger, your new plan sounds exciting. Which server does your account work on?
FXChoice-Classic Live or FXChoice-Pro Live.

RogerTC

Welcome back Roger! I was wondering when you would be back!? It's been over 6 months right! I too have Crypto investments already..in several coins...so i am really looking forward to your posts in the near future! :)
Thanks Brett. Well, it was mostly due to covid 19. I hope you got lots of THETA in your bag :)

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Thanks Brett. Well, it was mostly due to covid 19. I hope you got lots of THETA in your bag :)
No Actually! But i will take a look at Theta for sure! My Tip for you is Ve-chain & IOTA.! I like 'put gamble on low price Altcoins''with BIG Potential but also have Etheruem and couple more. Buying every month! :)