‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good Afternoon;

We have our first orders filled on Tuesday and they hit the profit targets on Wednesday. The account is already up %8 .

Account.PNG

I will be placing 2 orders for each instrument.

1st order => 2.5% risk / reward 2.5%
2nd order => 2.5% risk / reward min 5 %

RogerTC

Remember; i will be trading only the new method i developed for the forum. i will put the detailed trade plan when i have time also. Lets go through the first order which was a really tough one but i picked the trade to show the accuracy of our method.

Monthly was UP but weak dynamic pressure.

AUDCHFMonthly.png

Weekly trend is down.

AUDCHFWeekly.png

Daily is thrusting down. Market hasnt really reached the agrement + confluence zone.

AUDCHFDaily.png

And the 4 Hour chart setup which made me to place order. TDST support line (dotted green) in line with controlling OP.
AUDCHFH4.png

I just zoomed a bit to show you the perfect down thrust and how perfectly our limit buy order placed. The market started retracing back exactly from our entry level. At the same time we had sequential buy signal but that was confidence builder.

AUDCHFH4yeni1.png

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
Thanks Roger for the analysis.
One interesting observation on the AUDCHF analysis is that although all trends down to the daily is in sell so the assumption was you will be looking to fade the 4H; instead you bought it. Seems to be counter mover trade and perhaps you can describe your new strategy and how it should be executed.

thanks again

RogerTC

Thanks Roger for the analysis.
One interesting observation on the AUDCHF analysis is that although all trends down to the daily is in sell so the assumption was you will be looking to fade the 4H; instead you bought it. Seems to be counter mover trade and perhaps you can describe your new strategy and how it should be executed.

thanks again
You are right; properly i was the only crazy trader trying to catch falling knife ))

Last edited:

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Good Afternoon;

We have our first orders filled on Tuesday and they hit the profit targets on Wednesday. The account is already up %8 .

View attachment 58651

I will be placing 2 orders for each instrument.

1st order => 2.5% risk / reward 2.5%
2nd order => 2.5% risk / reward min 5 %
Hi Roger, Sorry but i did not get notification of these trades.? Did you place them in this forum on Monday or Tuesday.?

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
I just noticed the trades appearing in the 'Trade' tab of the Demo account and copied the trades into my platform. Don't know where to find attachment 58651.

RogerTC

Hi Roger, Sorry but i did not get notification of these trades.? Did you place them in this forum on Monday or Tuesday.?
Hi Brett, No i didnt. I m not sure if i will be able to put notifications in forum as sometimes they get filled midnight and sometimes they got filled but i have no time. So you need to login and monitor the trades either from your phone through MT4 app or from your PC. The trade plan is solid and once you get the idea; you will easily be able to apply yourself. Demo account is just to show that the method works and extremely profitable.

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Hi Roger, thanks for posting these trades on the Demo acc. Could we have a sight of the 'Trade Plan' so we can better understand the principles? Many Thanks.