‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Hi Brett, No i didnt. I m not sure if i will be able to put notifications in forum as sometimes they get filled midnight and sometimes they got filled but i have no time. So you need to login and monitor the trades either from your phone through MT4 app or from your PC. The trade plan is solid and once you get the idea; you will easily be able to apply yourself. Demo account is just to show that the method works and extremely profitable.
Hi Roger, sorry forgive me..but i was not aware of the Demo account!? So i just need to download FXChoice and need the Log In and viewer Password? Can you send me please..because i don't have them or havn't seen them..? Thanks :)

oportunis

Private, 1st Class
Hi Roger, sorry forgive me..but i was not aware of the Demo account!? So i just need to download FXChoice and need the Log In and viewer Password? Can you send me please..because i don't have them or havn't seen them..? Thanks :)
It's in the first post of the thread

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Hi Brett, No i didnt. I m not sure if i will be able to put notifications in forum as sometimes they get filled midnight and sometimes they got filled but i have no time. So you need to login and monitor the trades either from your phone through MT4 app or from your PC. The trade plan is solid and once you get the idea; you will easily be able to apply yourself. Demo account is just to show that the method works and extremely profitable.
Hi Roger, I've downloaded the Platform and reviewed your trades so far! 100% so far it seems!? I'm a Trend trader and don't normally trade 'intraday' set-ups'..but i do sometimes on the 1hr if i see a Good PA Signal. Your system looks really complicated to me..but hey...as long as it works..! Congrats! :)

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
The new trade that i just got filled now.

4HR OP+ F3 +TDST resistance.

View attachment 58663

Our third trade is closed with profit. All targets hit. Account is 13% up.

I think that is it for this week.

EURCHFH4.png

Regards

RogerTC

Hi Roger, I've downloaded the Platform and reviewed your trades so far! 100% so far it seems!? I'm a Trend trader and don't normally trade 'intraday' set-ups'..but i do sometimes on the 1hr if i see a Good PA Signal. Your system looks really complicated to me..but hey...as long as it works..! Congrats! :)
Hey Brett; That is fine. If you have a trade plan which you make money just stick to it. But keep an eye on this account you will witness a track record in this forum that wont be beaten easily :cool:

nvworld

Recruit
Hi Roger, thanks for your effort for the forum, can't wait to know more about your method!

However I got very curious and tried to interpret the method myself. :rolleyes:

AUDCHF
AUCH.png

EURUSD
EUUS.png

Are they correct setups?

RogerTC

Hi Roger, thanks for your effort for the forum, can't wait to know more about your method!

However I got very curious and tried to interpret the method myself. :rolleyes:

AUDCHF
View attachment 58698

EURUSD
View attachment 58697

Are they correct setups?
Good interpretation!! Glad to see someone getting the concept. However; We shouldn't be blindly trade every TDST+ Fibonacci clusters. Some of the things that we need to consider; if there is a trend change in higher timeframes; is the market retracing from a strong fibnode on higher timeframes etc. Please keep posting; i would need a few folks to help me in the forum.

A few notes regarding your charts;

-While drawing expansion levels; i would recommend applying step forward method.
-Dinapoli traders do not use candlestick charts. I do not look at them and there is not any value in our trade plan so it is fine if you want to keep using them but any candlestick pattern shouldnt confuse you and effect your trading decision. it might be hard in the beginning then you get used to in time. More clear more better.

Regards

nvworld

Recruit
Good interpretation!! Glad to see someone getting the concept. However; We shouldn't be blindly trade every TDST+ Fibonacci clusters. Some of the things that we need to consider; if there is a trend change in higher timeframes; is the market retracing from a strong fibnode on higher timeframes etc. Please keep posting; i would need a few folks to help me in the forum.

A few notes regarding your charts;

-While drawing expansion levels; i would recommend applying step forward method.
-Dinapoli traders do not use candlestick charts. I do not look at them and for there is not any value in our trade plan so it is fine if you want to keep using them but any candlestick pattern shouldnt confuse you and effect your trading decision. it might be hard in the beginning then you get used to in time. More clear more better.

Regards

Thank you for your inputs, Roger. ;)

What do you think about NZDCAD?

We have double repo on Weekly.
NZDCADWeekly.png

And we have TDSL lining up with a fibonacci node on 4H.
NZDCADH4.png

PS I'm not trading this method yet, by the way. Just having fun digging this out. (In case you are worried)