• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Thank you for your inputs, Roger. ;)

What do you think about NZDCAD?

We have double repo on Weekly.
View attachment 58779

And we have TDSL lining up with a fibonacci node on 4H.
View attachment 58780

PS I'm not trading this method yet, by the way. Just having fun digging this out. (In case you are worried)

Firstly; I wouldn't consider it as Double repo as the retracement is too deep and it reached a major fibnode. Also i didnt like the thrust.

Secondly; Where did you get the sequential indicator and which broker are you using ?

Regards,

R

nvworld

Recruit
Firstly; I wouldn't consider it as Double repo as the retracement is too deep and it reached a major fibnode. Also i didnt like the thrust.

Secondly; Where did you get the sequential indicator and which broker are you using ?

Regards,

R

I don't remember where did I get that but I think it was from MT4's code base/market, I already have it for quite some time. Is there something wrong with the indicator?

I am using XM.

RogerTC

I don't remember where did I get that but I think it was from MT4's code base/market, I already have it for quite some time. Is there something wrong with the indicator?

I am using XM.
Yes the indicator that you are using is not plotting correctly. This is typical as most of indicators (sequential, macd predictor) that you download from web are not accurate.

You can check below author s indicators for Demark. They are accurate.

mql5.com/en/users/osmannuri/seller

And this author for Dinapoli indicators.

mql5.com/en/users/samil34/seller

Last edited:

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
A few notes regarding your charts;

-While drawing expansion levels; i would recommend applying step forward method.
Hi,

Sorry I have tried to find references to "step Forward method" but have failed. Could you please explain ?

RogerTC

Hi,

Sorry I have tried to find references to "step Forward method" but have failed. Could you please explain ?
Hello,

Sure i can but this one and similar to those are thought in private seminars; miss interpretation of these techniques may cause losses and make you think that methods are not working. (Similar like in above post trying to buy sell in wrong place due to in correct indicators ).

First ABC is called controlling expension. Once market reaches XOP of controlling expansion C becomes A . Then we step froward and new ABC become new controlling expansion and stays as long as market reaches XOP. We continue step forward as long as market reaches XOPs.

Regards

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Hello,

Sure i can but this one and similar to those are thought in private seminars; miss interpretation of these techniques may cause losses and make you think that methods are not working. (Similar like in above post trying to buy sell in wrong place due to in correct indicators ).

First ABC is called controlling expension. Once market reaches XOP of controlling expansion C becomes A . Then we step froward and new ABC become new controlling expansion and stays as long as market reaches XOP. We continue step forward as long as market reaches XOPs.

Regards
Thanks Roger. Warning noted !.

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
On the walk through question I think I understand where the new A goes. But where does the new B go? Is it B1 on the attached chart (being the start of the next significant pull back) or is it perhaps Alt B 2 being the high following the break of the previous XOP
Walk Through.png

Ahmed El-Shazly

Private, 1st Class
On the walk through question I think I understand where the new A goes. But where does the new B go? Is it B1 on the attached chart (being the start of the next significant pull back) or is it perhaps Alt B 2 being the high following the break of the previous XOPView attachment 58870
For step forward, after C becomes A, you go to right to find the next "C" point which is the lower low (in your example C1 is correct), then B becomes the local high between A and C identified (So B1 is the correct marking).
Of course Roger can correct us both :)