‍☠️ Jolly Roger Signal ‍ Jolly Roger Signals Bay

Are you following my trades ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gwynfor

Private, 1st Class
Another win today. This strategy is looking very interesting. I think the main Take Profit target is a conservative one - aim for 3/8 retrace of the swing up/down to the entry.

Not sure what part Trend plays, and have so far failed to fathom out the parameters for setting the stop loss.

Looking forward to seeing the Trading plan when you have a chance my friend.

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
The Take Profit on the 1st GBP/AUD trade was spot on. :) Do you always cancel the 2nd Order if you get a 1 R result on the 1st.? Tks.

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
Apologise guys; not being able to give the required time yet.

Stop loss is the ADR in trading timeframe. But shouldnt be placed blindly. Need to be beyond a major fibnode and not to be wash and rinsed. Otherwise dont take the trade.

There are still judgemental decisions when i take the trades and i need to eliminate these for forum. Still working on it.

1 st trade is min 1R preferable 1st F3 in trading timeframe.
2nd trade is min 2R preferable 1st confluence in trading timeframe.

When the first takes proft you can move stop to breakven for second. But i have lots tape reading and from the 1st reaction of market %90 percent of time i know if the second trade will reach confluence no matter how . That s why sometimes i dont move stop to breakeven. As i said i will set these to specifc rules going forward.

We had only 1 losing trade and this was due safe heaven and panic mode in now days. This will happen. There will will be times which none of the methods work.
This strategy is extremely high probability so we should be relax and take a few trades per week which will be more than enough.

Regards

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
I'm seeing good confluence in the way i trade the 1hr chart. I use an 'envelope with RSI 'and generally trade with the weekly/Daily trend. Sometimes there is no trend and your method works either way and in sideways markets too!
Great week with no losing trades. Tks for your efforts Roger! :)

Tryingtrader

Sergeant
Thanks for the trades Roger, I am trying my best to analyse the set ups, very grateful for the heads up and look forward to seeing your trading plan. Many thanks for all your efforts. :)

kris82

Private, 1st Class
What mean 1R, 2R?
Roger, can you attach setup charts for current NZDJPY and GBPAUD (or anybody please). Thanks!

RogerTC

Special Consultant to the FPA
NZDJPY;

Market at monthly confluence resistance

NZDJPYMonthly.png

We have TDST resistance + Monthly confluence+ Weekly secondary controlling expansion.

We placed our sell orders and got filled one of them. Normally I place both at same price as this one was weekly; i just wanted to give room more upside. Anyway; stop is weekly ADR.

NZDJPYWeekly.png

As this is a weekly trade we can look to exit at weekly timeframe. Weekly F3 at 67.70 stands as good spot to take profit. But you need to be patient. Although we had confirmed stop grabber sell it still can take a few weeks to reach the target

NZDJPYWeeklysup.png

If you dont want to carry it long term. You can do scalp trades on 4hr having the weekly / monthly above charts as context.

See below we have nice confluence around 71.30 which you can look to take profit. If the level holds and market moves back to our entry zone we can consider again selling the market

NZDJPYH4.png

Trading is a bit art especially if you are using fibonacci levels.Once you master the methods and market behavior; you can implement different trade plans according to your comfort.

Brett Reynolds

Sergeant Major
Thanks Roger. Your 2nd entry was just missed only by maybe 1 or 2 Pips...but when i saw the Targets i was amazed really!? The Monthly and weekly trends are up..but there is BIG Inverse Head & Shoulders Pattern on weekly chart and it looks like Market is trying to 'Break above Neckline!? It's the same kind Price Action on AUD/JPY also. It will be interested to see what happens at 71.30 if market retraces back down next week. Thanks for the Charts. :)

kris82

Private, 1st Class
Roger,
Thanks Roger. Your 2nd entry was just missed only by maybe 1 or 2 Pips...but when i saw the Targets i was amazed really!? The Monthly and weekly trends are up..but there is BIG Inverse Head & Shoulders Pattern on weekly chart and it looks like Market is trying to 'Break above Neckline!? It's the same kind Price Action on AUD/JPY also. It will be interested to see what happens at 71.30 if market retraces back down next week. Thanks for the Charts. :)
Brett, not really. Take a look very closely. Monthly is up, but the market stays flat instead of rallying, weekly SG - so down. Even assuming bullish scenario monthly fade weekly - I mean we can retrace to point of TP given by Roger, be still up on monthly and then start rallying up.
Another point is if we have there RRT formation which already reached POR. Personally I don't like playing RRT because there are a lot of mistakes to be assumed.